New Ranchero owner old Member

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Center' started by Rods N Restos, Nov 13, 2019.

1. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Yeah, I have a Torino also (and an Aquaman-painted '65 Chero!), which has "MILODON" on its flanks. Much as I like the '72 Ranchero and Torino, both were set up with drag tires in back, and the wheel wells are way too wide. Even putting on different wheels, in my mind, it won't look right.

2. Rods N Restos

Rods N Restos In Overdrive

Andy here is some of my collection.
    I still have several boxes full of Hot Wheels but don't have room to display them all but want to get out the rest of my 72 Ranchero and 72 Gran Torino Sport collection

Attached Files:

3. handy_andy_cv64

Nice! I, unfortunately have very little left, from what I've sold over the years. I've posted them on another thread, but I have two Tonka '68/'69 Rancheros and a car carrier, a few fistfuls of carded Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars, and a few other odds and ends. At some point, I'll get things on display after my move to Texas next year.

4. Rods N Restos

Your moving from Washington to Texas?
    That's a big move

5. Rods N Restos

I moved from South Florida where I lived for 26 years to New Jersey where I grew up in January 2012 to be near the family I have left then moved from the Jersey Shore area in 2017 to South Jersey in Agricultural Farm land and Horse Ranches in the woods with 2.5 acres.
    There is big corn field across from are house and several Horse Ranches up and down our street.
    My girlfriend volunteers at a Horse and Amal rescue down the street about 2 miles from our house every Monday twice that day to feed the horses and clean their corals.

6. handy_andy_cv64

Yeah it is. I have friends who are going to help me with the things I need to do to lose weight, bolster good habits, break bad habits, and generally not be alone in what I need to do to bring myself to an even keel.

7. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

Hang in there Andy. Might be some bumps in the road you're choosing but I think you will find that you're tougher than you give yourself credit for.

8. Rods N Restos

End of 2020 I picked up another 72 Ranchero 500.
    It was a roller and stripped out as Previous owner was restoring it then COVID hit and shut down where he was working on it.
    He gave title to a guy to scrap it and the co-worker said he wanted it but couldn't find parts and listed it for sale.
    I picked it up and found receipts in cab with owners name and phone number so I called the number and the guy still has the drivetrain, front end parts and more that I have to get from him.
    It was originally from Arizona so it's solid foundation, just surface rust which probably occurred while being here in New Jersey.
    I have a good PA Title which I need to Transfer to New Jersey in my name then get the parts from the previous owner.
    H code 351-2V Cleveland and C4
    Screenshot_20210714-182401_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210714-182539_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210714-182526_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210714-182447_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210714-182456_Gallery.jpg