new ranchero

Discussion in 'Ranchero History' started by andrewok1, Aug 11, 2016.

1. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

Is it real or Memorex ??????????????
    2016 The Long-Awaited Return Of Ford Ranchero
    by varZek · July 21, 2015

Ford manufacturer wanted to create the absolutely modernized pickup. It should be much smaller and more saving than Ranger, but save all advantages of trucks. And they have succeeded. In 2016 we will be able to see on the markets the revolution among the modern pickups trucks Ranchero. It is going to be more maneuverable, to have more performance and more attractive appearance. Besides all these pros of the newest pickup, 2016 Ford Ranchero is going to be cheaper, than general truck.

[​IMG]

lovemy78GT likes this.
  2. aquartlow

aquartlow In Maximum Overdrive

I'll believe it when I see it at my local Ford dealer, probably still couldn't afford a new one :rolleyes:.

3. HuevosRanchero

HuevosRanchero In Maximum Overdrive

another variation on this theme/photoshop.....like Todd at this point I'll believe it when I camp on the lawn of Riverside Ford in a puddle of my own drool. I do like the newer version you posted over all. If it was really a 2016 model I would think it would have been announced a while back. They like to cruelly tease us like with the Bronco concept a few years ago. rancheroconcept.jpg

2004-Ford-Bronco-Concept-Open-Doors-1600x1200.jpg

4. LSChero

LSChero In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Ford will probably reintroduce Ranger P/U in USA before any ranchero.But I would sell my old iron to drive one of these!
    RancheroGT.jpg

5. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

I like the one you have LS, it sure can burn them tires