One more try...1979 1/2 Ranchero Special Edition

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by Marty Heiden, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Marty Heiden

Marty Heiden In First Gear

1979 Ranchero 500 Special Edition. White with red interior, red vinyl top. Text me for pictures... I am the second owner technically...First owner willed it to daughter...I bought it from her. 74k on the miles, truck is wearing original paint. Dealer installed stripe was replaced...original one from 79 was weather checked. It has the original vinyl too and complete factory original interior...leather dash pad and the Thunderbird interior. I have the original t-bird 14” wire wheels but the rest is bone stock. It has complete belts, hoses, brakes, water pump and a/c replaced. Everything in place including smog pump. The best part is a truly rust free truck that has been garage kept since new. It runs nd drives exceptionally well. The original carb was also overhauled. These trucks are not valuable but this is definitely well above average. I would like as close to $12,500 as possible. I will give any extra parts I have including an NOS extra set of blinker light lenses. You can drive it home or whatever. Text me directly at 936-276-9015 if you are serious. We are moving and I need to get rid of my 56 Buick, 79 Ranchero and 04 Cadillac XLR. 37k takes all three!

thebruins and Buddy Porter like this.
  2. SouthCarolinaRanchero

SouthCarolinaRanchero In Third Gear

Where is it located?

3. Marty Heiden

Marty Heiden In First Gear

McKinney, TX...30 miles North of Dallas