Parts is Parts

Discussion in 'Other Vehicle Classifieds' started by PonyExpressRider, Nov 23, 2019.

1. PonyExpressRider

PonyExpressRider In Overdrive

A friend of mine, Sam, picked up a pretty good deal. He bought a bunch of inventory from a parts store gong out of business. This inventory has been sitting in storage for a few years, but Sam bought it and now needs to sell the parts. I offered my assistance in getting some of it sold. To many to list, but most are Ford parts for 1960 and 70's. There are also some from the 50's and 80's as well.

But what do we have: Universal Joints, oil seals, Brake shoes and Pads, Remanufactured Water Pumps, Alternators, Pressure Plates/Clutches, Starters (New and Reman), Various Switch's (lights, starter, stoplight), Condensers, rotors, PCV valves, Axel Switch (2 Speed), Distributor Caps, Starter bushings, Amp Gauge, Shocks,
    Spark Plugs, Exhaust manifold gaskets, intake Gaskets, Engine Kits (short block, Heads, Complete), trans rebuild kits. One thing that we have in stock, an aluminum 429/460 bell housing for a manual trans. Found it online listed for $650... It will go for a lot less then that!

If you are looking for a part, give me a PM. I will send you the parts list we have for that item, and get you in touch with Sam. If you are interested in the whole caboodle, Sam would most likely entertain legitimate offers. But most likely this stuff is going to be going out the door for pennies on the dollar, plus shipping.

or email me at BALDDUCK@Charter.net

2. PonyExpressRider

PonyExpressRider In Overdrive

Some Pictures...

Attached Files: