PMs

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Rancherous, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

If you have an issue with a member sending you unwanted PMs or SPAM please notify a moderator so we can adress it personally with that individual. Thank you.

2. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

What if we were to send you all the ones you've read today? Would it matter? Just curious...;)

ForistellFord likes this.
  3. plumcolr

plumcolr In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Thou shalt not twist the moderator's tail. It's bad form (not to say risky).

4. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Thou shalt also not kiss the azz of the moderator. You don't know where it's been.

FordR500GT and TestDummy like this.
  5. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

maybe just ban Mo from pm'ing and from sending stupid pm's or better yet ban him fron the site....
    l have never even replied to one from him but he does not give up VERY UNWELCOME

6. ForistellFord

If ya think MO is the source of the bad PM's, you may be a little off.

TestDummy likes this.
  7. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

l have just sent ALL the pm's from idiot Mo to directly to billy, am sick of the c..t

8. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, messing with moderators, such as Carl, is really bad ju-ju. You might get banned into the next millenium (or longer) if y'all mess with "The Carl" (a.k.a. 5.0 Chero)...

Y'all should mess with the admins...

9. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

IF YOU SELECT ( IGNOR) THE PERSON SENDING PMS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU,ATLEAST THATS WHAT I FOUND/ANDY

10. TestDummy

Yes, a little. :rolleyes: I've received many PMs from certain people that could get them banned....banned on other forums, apparently.

11. mo.herbfarm

mo.herbfarm In Maximum Overdrive

I wonder WTH is going on here? I have not sent a PM to Azcolin in who knows how long, 6 months, maybe. I answered 2 today, which were received by me first from two members. Reasonably good discourse.

I suspect I'm being used somehow, but why would I care? mo.

12. mo.herbfarm

Az, why the hard-on? What did I ever do to so formidably set you against me? I confided in, and trusted you, long time ago. What changed? mo.

13. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Carl pretty much quit caring...............12+ YEARS and being one of the original members pretty much done him in! I kinda miss IROC.....

14. TestDummy

IROC! I was a member then too. Who else? Probably 3-4 tops.

15. ForistellFord

I miss IROC too!

16. mo.herbfarm

No comment forthcoming. Therefore, after enduring the suggestive allegations by Colin, I copy below the last PM which I sent to him, verbatim:

Greetings!
    Colin, after deliberating over this for days, I decided to come forth. I made a remark about you which was foolish, and not intended to cause pain. You likely will not believe me, but I made it in reference to the fact that your appearances posting are occasional and sporadic, as though shooting from cover; the remark could just as easily have been made to anyone. I never considered until too late that it could be taken harshly by you, and for that, I apologize.

We, all of us, go through difficult times during our journey. My own young adulthood was marred by tragic events, and for some reason, well-lubricated as encouragement, I told the story to you. I am not ashamed of the story, but rather the way I told it. Back then, I felt for a couple of years that I was in heaven; then suddenly heaven was replaced by hell. Real downer. Over the years I've healed, but cannot totally forget. Now I'm rambling, so enough.

I noted that for some reason your OP about "Mo" has been removed. I've thought about asking a Mod why, then thought better of doing that. None of my business, really. Perhaps you asked that be done, perhaps some others, perhaps too many complaints filed, too many perhapses!

Best! mo.

mo.herbfarm, Jun 8, 2015

17. mo.herbfarm

What is "IROC"? mo.

18. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

It was the First Ranhero Internet board that was strictly Ranchero Tech Help. I was a member back in the day, it was closed and transferred to another member and then transferred to me. There were no Off Topic sections. So we are back to where we started in the 90s.

19. TestDummy

All because of some PMs, and hard feelings. I never in a million years would have picked Mo as the one who killed this forum.