PM's ?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by TestDummy, Feb 12, 2008.

1. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Are they really Private Messages? Can any of the Moderators view the PM’s of the members? I have a sneaky feeling somebody has looked at a couple of mine as some things were brought up that nobody should have known about. It could be a coincidence but again, it’s the whole timing thing. Plus I want to send nude pictures of DF’s Mom to Ray and I don’t want anybody else seeing them.

2. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

MODERATORS.... can not see what your pm's are..... well I know I can't :D.... oh by the way... I'm working on that thing we discussed :D

3. Rayell

Rayell In Overdrive

Send it on Sean. I want to see someone that would have something like FF.:D:eek::)

4. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Nope

Only ones that are intentionally addressed. Administrator might, but not moderator.

5. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Wait a minute, I was borne of the wind, the whole spore theory. The wind carried the pollen that carried my DNA and the fates had their way with it. Then, I bought a Ranchero.

6. Rayell

Rayell In Overdrive

:confused: Are you putting a spin on two birds bumped butts and you fell out>:D

7. ForistellFord

You're just mad about the naked pictures. So, here's one:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2008
  8. Rayell

Rayell In Overdrive

My firewall won't let me see those little red x's. The Bunny must have been constipated today. I've been jabbing at you all day with no responce?

9. ForistellFord

It's a nekkid bird.

10. Rayell

Rayell In Overdrive

The only nekked birds that I have seen are the ones that I eat. No Tony I don't mean the Engisher kind. FF, why didn't you tell me i couldn't spell response? Sean would have.:p

11. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

Probably the person that you exchanged PM's with has copied them and emailed them to everyone else. I know I always do that and I assumed everyone else did too. Maybe not........By they way, did that rash ever go away that you were telling DF about? :eek::eek::D

12. TestDummy

Nope, the person I exchanged PM's with brought the 'leak' to my attention. I'm sure it would be tempting to look at PM's to see if people are talking about you. Assuming you were the kind of person who actually gave a crap about what strangers thought of you. Frankly, I hope somebody is reading my PM's now. In addition to nude photos of DF's Mom, there will be some choice words for whoever is trying to read them.

And yes, finally it did. I couldn't even sit down for most of the weekend. Thanks for caring.

13. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Well if you find out how let me know because it could be fun!!!!!

14. TestDummy

Coming from the guy that reads our PM's. We know you are. You couldn't fool us on the foolingest day of the year with an automatic fooling machine.
    Get your box yet?

15. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Nobody is allowed to view others PMs not even me. Its privacy and we cant access any PMs at all. So Sean it is indeed coincidence. I do not believe any Board lets even the Administrator see PMs. If that was the case I do not believe I would ever join ANY message board. It would be a free pass to Spy on people and I really would not like that. What you say in PMs stays in PMs.

16. *RD*

*RD* In Maximum Overdrive

like what happens if Vegas, stays in Vegas:rolleyes:

17. Denny

Dang it! You just can't get a good conspiracy theory going these days without sombody coming in and messing it up with facts!;)

18. rwitt

rwitt In Maximum Overdrive

Yea Denny, I just got a PM forwarded to me......says Sean got rid of it but DF's got it now.....hmmmmmmm

19. ForistellFord

Ha ha Sean, don't you look like a naked chicken now! And what about the second shooter on the berm? Or the whole 'fire doesn't melt steel' thing? Hmm? Loser.

20. Denny

He told me in a PM that he didn't believe we ever landed anyone on the moon either.......but the moderators already knew that.
    :rolleyes: