Posting Pictures Q&A

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by D.B. Roberts, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Rancherestorer19

Rancherestorer19 In Fourth Gear

How come there are no 77's on here I wanna see one from all the angles so I know what mine might look like once restored. Love you guys!!!!!
    RANCHERO KID!!!!!!!!!!

2. davis

davis In Maximum Overdrive

so i still cant figure out the steps to post an image.
    can you guys help?

3. D.B. Roberts

D.B. Roberts In Overdrive

In order to get a picture from your computer to the forums it's necessary to transfer (upload) the image to a host site that will allow linking from another site. Some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) like AOL do not allow linking... Supermotors.org or SuperFord.org is a great site that offers FREE image hosting. SuperFord.org site Once the image is on a host site you just need the URL (address) of the image to insert it into a forum post. To find the image's address, right click on the image, select "Properties" and copy the entire address. Click on the "Image" bar on the forum post page and it will display a prompt bar to insert the URL into. I hope this makes sense... If not, send me an e-mail and I'll try to help. ;)

4. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

5. M.L.J

M.L.J Guest

Hey I got a picture Of my Ranchero on yahoo Photos. Is there any way to upload it here from there? I could not find the link anywhere for the picture there....??

6. D.B. Roberts

M.L.J.,
    Yahoo does not allow linking to pictures stored on their service... If you read back through this post you'll see the link for supermotors.org which offers free hosting and linking to your pics. If you have any trouble getting the pics transferred to supermotors, ask again and I'll try to help! ;)

7. FrankW

FrankW Guest

Hello all, I am new member with a pic of my baby,
    1974 ranchero 500, 351C auto, 2nd owner, 73000 orig miles, Int 99%, bed 99%, body 98% condition, paint 99%. She has three small scratches in the passenger door, 2in ding in rr quater panel very bottom, one small ding in upper crome grill on hood, one small ding just below diver headlight, and thats all the damage to her, the engine did have two stuck valves when I bought her, pull the heads and patched her up, she hum's at 90mph
    Crap did not do the picture thing correctly, Ill be back!!

8. PLD9

PLD9 Guest

ok im new here and i would like to put pics. on here but i have no idea how. I have all my pics. on the computer but none on the net so please help me out here.

9. D.B. Roberts

Welcome PLD9!
    The first step is to get your pics from your computer onto a host site that allows linking.
    Read the info on page 1 of this topic. I recommend the Supermotors.org site. It's free, and you can do unlimited picture uploading and linking there.
    Need more specific help? Send me an email and I'll get back to you as quick as I can.
    D.B.

10. Dr_Feelgood

Dr_Feelgood Guest

Hello I hope I am doing this right..I just bought a 1969 rancheo 351 4v auto 500...really good shape...I am going to restore the car, and ad some upgrades ( I think ) I might need a right rear tailight lense and a left front marker light..both have a little crack in the lense
    other than that paint and some detailing

Thank you
    Dr Feelgood
    Belleville illinois

11. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Welcome you may want to post an ad in the parts section for what you are looking for.

12. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Two thumbs up folks!! I sat and read this post, AFTER we got the pics here from there,Thank you for your help "it`s easy AFTER youv`e done it" If we [wife&I]can do it anybody can do it. We posted 15 shots of "Rusty" at user/As Is 66, They say "NO limit" WOW, I`m using that site and am thankful that it`s FREE.These As Is pics will be just the ticket. MODIFICATING"Rusty",before,during & after shots for album use.You can even use maintenance log to post projects & costs.

13. 71 GT Ranch

71 GT Ranch Guest

[ August 14, 2005, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: 71 GT Ranch ]

14. westler91

westler91 Guest

Hot-linking makes baby Jesus cry!!!!!!!!!

www.photobucket.com

They allow you to upload your picture, then you can host from there....

15. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Maybe this will help ya post pics here...

and~ Welcome ...

16. amos c

amos c Guest

ranchero kid look at mine 1977 chero 351w amos c

17. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

he he :D :D

[​IMG]

[ March 27, 2006, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: azcolin ]

18. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

HEY COLIN IS THAT A DATSUN 510 WAGON??????

19. azcolin

20. azcolin

monkey see, monkey read, monkey understand :D :D
    [​IMG]