Ranchero coffee mug--Please review

Discussion in 'Non-Automotive Stuff' started by Jeff B, Jul 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Buddy Porter

Buddy Porter In Second Gear

Very cool Mug!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure of my standings, but if any are left over I'll buy one! & I'm not sure how to PM on this site....lol

2. Jeff B

Jeff B In Maximum Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

Hi Buddy,
    I am trying to get someone to take the whole box of them. If that does not work out I will see what I can do. Honestly, I am trying not to have to go out and buy a bunch of small boxes and packing materials. When I do the math, the shipping and supplies is way more than I could ask for the mug.

Buddy Porter likes this.
  3. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Makes you appreciate Amazon, don't it?

4. cbolt

cbolt In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I am now in possession of the aforementioned coffee mugs. If anyone would like to purchase one, shoot me a pm.

Jeff B likes this.
  5. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

How much to 22936, with shipping (remembering we know what you paid for them :) )

6. Huevos

Huevos In Maximum Overdrive

Hey, I recognize that Mug...

TestDummy likes this.
  7. cbolt

Test Dummy, Ill have to check on the shipping price since I am brand new to this distribution thingy. I don't plan on charging more than they were originally for the cup itself.

TestDummy likes this.
  8. cbolt

It looks like standard UPS ground shipping to you TD is $11.50. How many can I ship ya?

9. cbolt

There is no better way to celebrate the slow and steady reopening of small businesses, restaurants, bars, parks, etc. than a Ranchero coffee mug. If you prefer to remain in a quarantine state and stay home, what better way to enjoy your favorite "quarantini" than with a Ranchero adult beverage mug. (similar to the coffee mug, but holds adult beverages)

The multi-function mug with the Ranchero script emblazoned on it can be yours for a mere $7 plus contact free shipping and delivery to your doorstep.

PM me if interested. Proceeds from the sale of Ranchero coffee/adult beverage mugs will go towards putting my pet gerbil through obedience training. He needs to learn to fetch the mail and other important tasks an emotional support gerbil needs to do.

Thanks.

(During these trying times, we are all in this together, supporting those on the front lines, during the uncertain days ahead, and any other patronizing ad slogans you can think of that may be applicable to the sale of the aforementioned mugs........ )