ranchero: male or female?

Discussion in 'Ranchero History' started by victoria, Jun 17, 2007.

1. mine is a she, but she has big balls!

2. nsr

nsr Guest

Victoia- my babe is called Day tripper (I like the Beatles)aka...Kims nightmare,Robs dream. I've always refered my cars as She. She can be a real bi-itch at times or purr like a kitten at others. All cars should be known as a girl. Did you see the movie Christine? Would you have gone to see it if it was called "Chris"? :D :D

3. Fomoco8

Fomoco8 In Maximum Overdrive

Personal preference I think,, I call mine Beast or Baby and sometimes words ya cant print here but she's all girl too me

4. victoria

victoria Guest

You have a point about Christine. But if anyone saw Grindhouse, I can't help but think of that car Kurt Russell was driving as an extension of himself, therefore an evil evil man. :D

5. cherotroy

cherotroy Guest

My Chero is Augustine and my Hog is Angelina.

Just natural to consider them as ladies because there is noooo way I can say, "I love my baby, [insert male name here]!"

For the ladies out there, your choice could be different, but that's how I seez it. :D

6. JSturges13

JSturges13 Guest

I named my 66 moby, short for mo beasty

7. 1114vontagen

1114vontagen In Third Gear

After we determine whether it's a boy or a girl, we can figure out whether it's a car or a truck!
    Bill von Tagen
    '67 Ranchero, 66A
    '59 Ranchero, 66C

8. 75 Squire

75 Squire In Maximum Overdrive

:rolleyes: Ya this is going to go nowhere fast.

9. cherotroy

cherotroy Guest

It's an SUV... just like the Sportrac... Helloooo!!!!

Sum Uther Veehickle

10. its the ultimate crossover vehicle...

bed=truck
    2 seater=sports car
    hipo motors=muscle car
    rarity=collector car...

my 2 cents...worth about .0000002 due to inflation
    :D

11. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Mine is a DIS (devil in sheetmetal).

12. desertdale

desertdale In Overdrive

Sean, Surely it's a TIB, (truck in boxes), still cool though....... :D

13. Mine's a he. Because he has balls.

14. BlueOvals

BlueOvals In Maximum Overdrive

General "rule" for me is that trucks are he's and car's are she's. I've had 3 Ranger's in a row, a 96, 02, 04, all named Whitey, I, II, and III. Not named my Mustang, Cyclone, or Chero yet, but by the rule, the 'Stang would be a she, although it is a "bad boy", my Cyclone would too, but the ads of the Day called it "Mercury, a man's car", I guess a man could "own" a woman, but it's usually the other way around, in my experience with them, women that is!! The Chero, being a truck, has to be a he, but it is a cute little '64 so.... Any way, another "rule" is that "if it has tits or wheels it is trouble"!!! So by that "wisdom" all cars need to be she's, just like the way we used to name Hurricanes, those destructive and highly unpredictable storms, before the PC police made us change them to boy, girl, boy, girl!!!

15. OK, I got lost after your rules took that fourth twist. When is a woman a man? Whitey trouble?

16. BlueOvals

Well, FF, as you well know, going over to where BB lives, you'll see a lot of he-she's, not so much up in the mountains where I live, or near you either I suspect. Got to have the right kind of "surgeons" available, if you get my drift. Whitey has been whitey for a simplest of reasons, they have all been white trucks. Since my 96 had a nice little white camper shell, I did not want to change truck colors on the next two. Had trouble finding a white one with 4x4 and 5 speed last time, locally, though.

17. Oh, I get it. Another left coast oddity. Sorry for the confusion. So you bought a new truck in color of white, just because you had an old shell that was white? You're easy to please, I like that. Or a confirmend racist, one. Either way it's all good, anything goes in CA.

18. BlueOvals

Yeah, and get this, my 67 Cyclone is white (w/black vinyl top) and the 64 Chero is also white (but will be red when done). My wife says: "what's with all the damn white cars?" Just coinky dink I guess. But..... I also have a blue 70 Mustang; guess I'll just stay with the "sophisticated" names and call him/her "Blue". It will be he when it's running fine and strong, and her when it's giving me fits!!!

19. 75 Squire

75 Squire In Maximum Overdrive

I used to call my Chero Beast. I figure she is ugly and powerful all in one nice big packadge. Now I just call her Monster. Because with the 5 speed she is monster.

20. nsr

nsr Guest

So you named her Hillery or Rosie????