RANCHERO PICS ONLY

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by Rancherous, Apr 22, 2006.

1. euroman1a

euroman1a In First Gear

2. GRUMANIA

GRUMANIA In Second Gear

3. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

" Ranchero Pics ONLY NO COMMENTS!!"

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  4. Johnnycoast

Johnnycoast In Second Gear

rust SUCKS! Poor old east coast cars. New quarter panels sliced and diced all new steel for Stevie Nixxx (the name of my car). Replaced the pinion seal last night, welding new life into this ol beast.

Attached Files:

5. Johnnycoast

Johnnycoast In Second Gear

These replacement quarter panels are pretty good, tho they dont really match perfectly, they make for a good start. right side door and tail gate today. Nobody that we could find had wheel houses so we got a mustang pair and sliced and diced them, but it turns out they wern't much help, waaaayyy too different than a ranchero's... Im looking for a decent rear bumper if anybody has any leads. Im in denver, and "restoring" this car with my dad, then driving it to NYC. So it your along the way and have one let me know!!!!I bought the car about 4 years ago, from Camden, NJ. Im pretty sure it was on its way to the junk yard. had it towed to my shop and basically got it on the road. When my dad saw it on a recent visit, he said that if I shipped the car out to him, he'd help me do all the body work on it. A professional body man by trade (thats the only job he's ever had since he was a kid) and a hot rodder, he has all the tools, space and knowledge to take on the rust and body work it needs...

Attached Files: