Ranchero79-I found you'd like.

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by sask50guy, Jul 13, 2004.

1. sask50guy

sask50guy Guest

It's for sale I hear for like 2000 CDN. Seems like a bit much to me. [​IMG]

2. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

I am not sure how the Canadan Dollar rates with the American, but if that truck was for sale here for $2000 and it was as clean inside and under the hood as it is in that photo I would think that it would be well worth the money. (just my opinon)

3. Preston69GT

Preston69GT In Second Gear

$2000 canadian? what is that? like $1500 US... seems like a good deal to me... as long as that car is not hollow ;) or all torn up on the other side!

4. sask50guy

sask50guy Guest

I guess that 77-79's are more plentiful (or less worn out) here, Ranches are a little harder to sell here, not because the fans are less excitable there is just fewer of us up here, oh yeah and we're all to poor. The rust Gods are also always at work where there's winter and salt and we have plenty of both.

5. sask50guy

sask50guy Guest

Update: I met the owner recently in another city, she came asking about my car and in conversation I realized it was the owner of this car. She says this car is actually a Squire. Now I think it's worth two bills. [​IMG]

6. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Definitely worth the cash. You could almost part it and get that back. Perfect dash pad, factory Magnums, straight body. What power plant?

7. sask50guy

sask50guy Guest

She says it's hiding a 351 Modified.

8. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

I would not part that nice of a truck out. I would rather drive it and enjoy it! I have seen people save cars that look way worse that that and they make them go! parting that car out would be a crime! driving it would be the way to go! (just my feelings)

9. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

I agree Dan I was just stating that there is 1500 in parts alone on the thing. Too bad it has a 351M.