Recent Pictures

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by trikar, Jul 17, 2008.

1. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Sorry Janet Guthrie was a novelety Danica and Cha Cha can both drive...

after all it takes more than a novielty to be named #5 all time greatest drivers by the NHRA.......

2. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

THANK YOU VERY MUCH..... :D

3. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Blah, blah, blah!!!

4. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

such descriptive words coming from an engineer LOL :rolleyes::D

5. TestDummy

Oh, Cha Cha! I thought you meant someone else. The guy who built my 455 Olds motor, Phil Wilson, built her engines for a while.
    Danica can drive, but not at the same level as her media blitz. She drives around in 13th place and that's all they show. Kinda like Junior.

6. trikar

trikar In Maximum Overdrive

Junior who?:D

7. TestDummy

Correct. :D

8. diggette

diggette In Maximum Overdrive

just cuz they're hot doesn't mean they can't drive!!! i'd love to see you take on danica. ha ha ha now THAT would be great!! i won the street stock cup last season at our dirt track (hit class). just me and the boys. one girl and many boys. girls CAN win sometimes. boys are usually better, but girls CAN and DO win!!!! AND cook your dinner;)

shirley is a goddess!!!

9. TestDummy

I never said she (Danica) couldn't drive, I meant she is overrated, like Junior (who?). If she were a man, they would not even acknowledge her in most broadcasts. Except to say things like ‘that sure is an effeminate man driving that car’. Good work on your track wins.

10. BlueOvals

BlueOvals In Maximum Overdrive

Women can compete well with men in those arenas where the male's naturally superior physical strength is not an advantage. They can operate machines as well as men, given training. Girls make good fighter pilots too, and some even get to fly missions, unlike their ground pounder counterparts, who mainly ride in convoy trucks and do other "support" work, and they do not engage too much in fire fights, at least yet. Although I think in the Isreali Army women are out there on the line!! They need every swinging tit as well as d*ck to do their parts!! Of course other cultures will toss women into the fray, like the recent spate of female homicide bombers in Iraq and rest of Middle East. That may be based more on their societal status rather than ability how ever. All that said, NASCAR, today, bores the livin' shit out of me none the less. That would only change for me if Danica, and any other hot chicks, drove naked!!!

11. TestDummy

Open mouth........