Today I spent quite a bit of time working on the bed. The PO in I'm sure infinite wisdom, hot mopped the bed and up the sides. So I have been using a putty knife and hammer to get the tar paper off and most of the tar under it. I found only surface rust in the bed. Oh, and there was a tow hitch welded under the gas tank. So, tank leaked, so he cut a hole in the bed and installed a new upright tank 1/2 under and 1/2 on top of the front of the bed. Would have been easier and faster (and probably cheaper) to just cut the hitch off to replace the old tank. Oh well, gives me something to complain about. Now to buy something to remove the rest of the tar. And I don't even want to describe the electrical!