reverse post order

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by fomocomofo, May 27, 2008.

1. fomocomofo

fomocomofo In Fourth Gear

hello my name is sam and i post here on this site a little bit . i do like this site however some times i get a little frustrated at the way the posts in each thread are ordered. is it possible to change them around so the the latest post in a thread is shown as the first displayed and the pages count backwards. im sure i will gain support for this as it is a bit of a pain to try and find where you left off on a thread. also is there anyway of increasing the allowable size of pictures when posting in a thread even if it were only by 100 or 200 kb per pic it would mean i would not have to resave pics and use up space on my disk. i know there is probably some Id 10 T guru out there that will say "oh no you dont have to do that just blah blah blah..." but i cant understand those guys so if you can help me out then i would gladely send lots of pics to the site. regards sam alias fomocomofo

2. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Go to User CP, in Edit options, the second option is the thread display mode, select "Linnear, Newest First".

3. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Sam you can host you pics on http://www.supermotors.net for free and link then here and not eat up ay hard drive space.......

4. 72GTVA

... and for the record, my post # 2 IS the id 10 T answer to your question about the order of posts... That is just in case you didn't pick up on it.

5. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

you had to rub it in didnt ya........

6. 72GTVA

Yup, only since the O.P. was phrased such to imply the site didn't already have the means to do what he wanted as far as display is concerned. I could have just written "RTFDSH".

7. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

I came up with a few variables on the translation, but finally got it, hey mods ban this guy...oops sorry Dan, you are a mod...:D

8. 72GTVA

Can't ban me, I used the "Sean and FF" established very fine line method that I didn't cross, besides, what is wrong with "Read The Fine Directions Supplied, Hero"? :D :p :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2008
  9. fomocomofo

fomocomofo In Fourth Gear

ID 10 T error

oh i got it all right. thanks very much young fella. that works a treat. as far as pics go ill try to get on to supermoters tonight. adios