Site Feedback

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Brian Loula, May 4, 2004.

1. Brian Loula

Brian Loula In Fourth Gear

I would like to see dates posted on the Parts For Sale Board.Also a vehicle registry maybe in the future.

2. ncranchero

ncranchero In Fourth Gear

Both good ideas..........

3. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Look at the first post their is a date and time when it was posted. As far as registry may be when Beef can Expand the site and we become a member paying dues type board he can do something like that remember Terry does not even have a ranchero any more so we are lucky for what we got! Terry seems to change cars like we change Underwear!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ncranchero

ncranchero In Fourth Gear

I think all of our hats are off to Terry for the board. I, for one, do not understand all the tech stuff that it takes to have and keep a site going. I'm sure none of us mean to seem unappreciative, we're just interested in other features. This place IS great and a BIG "THANKS" to Terry.
    And FYI, Carl,if I saw his latest ride he DOES have part of a Ranchero......a 5.0!
    :D

5. sask50guy

sask50guy Guest

I for one, am very grateful for this board to sound off about my Chero, I learned more here than anywhere else. Besides if Ford still produced Rancheros they would inevitably be part of the lightning market platform, which means that "Mr. Cake" has not strayed far from his true blue Chero roots. P.S. is Mr. Cake more respectful than Beef?

6. PHILPKP

PHILPKP In Third Gear

BEEFs HIS CHRISTIAN NAME! NOW HIS UNCLE "Corned BEEF IS A REAL NARK!...PHIL

7. beefcake

beefcake In Second Gear

posts can now be made a "featured topic" to keep important posts at the top of the page

8. Davidpower

Davidpower In Second Gear

Its a great forum because of the great moderators and initiators. Fast response, no §$%&%$§§?-talk, real help in tech thingies. Yeah guys: continue!
    scratching this: are there Ranchero Girls? Seems to be a real "man´s car"
    [​IMG]

9. PHILPKP

PHILPKP In Third Gear

DON"T TELL "DAN THE RANCHERO WOMAN" HEEHEE SICK JOKE :eek: ...................defo not signin this :cool: ....he won"t recognise me now

10. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

l also thank beef for all his hard work, how do the rest of you feel about a "parts wanted" section, l get so many requests from my e-bay customers looking for other ranchero parts, l send them a link to this site because l know many people here buy and sell, but they seem to not want to post "parts wanted" in the "parts for sale" section for the risk of being flamed, just an idea, and yes, the check is in the mail, thanks again beef!!! regards, colin

11. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

I think that Terry (beefcake) has done an awesome job putting together and running this site! As for Phil I guess you can call my wife Dan the ranchero woman because if it wasn't for her understanding and concern in keeping the "ranchero man" happy I would not have the two great rancheros I have now!!! I would call my wife one of the "ranchero girls"! (how do you like that for ruining one of your sick jokes)LOL

12. Preston69GT

Preston69GT In Second Gear

my dad's name is Terry... even more wierd... My girlfriends dad's name is Terry... even more weird... my best friend's MOM's name is Terry!... Can I just refer to him as Beefcake?

13. Pam's Red 66

Pam's Red 66 Guest

A very nice and great site! The only suggestion I have is to have a place for introductions.
    Pam