Soutern Wheels `N Motion Tullahoma Tennesee

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by As Is '66, Feb 9, 2012.

1. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

As always Ranchero USA will be in attendance, Y`all come...

Third saturday in June is the date to mark on your calendar...

2. BillyC

BillyC In Fourth Gear

You are the only advertising for that show. I try to get down there every two weeks to check on 90 yr old mother. Miss that show every year probably off with Falcons. Just marked it on calander June 16th. Thanks

3. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

Billy C, you are more than welcome to pay us a visit. Franklin isn't a big drive. Head over to 840 then south on 41-A. We'll be on the right as you are nearly thru Tullahoma. Hope the weather behaves this year but it doesn't seem to stop anyone even when it rains. Lookin' forward to seeing you!
    Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail you a flier on our show. Or you can pick up a flier from one of the club members while they are at the Hunter's show at the Nashville Fairgrounds March 10th and 11th. I think we got 26 cars entered at Hunter's, supposed to be in the building closest to the speedway. At our show have the announcer/DJ holler for me and Dennis. Dennis covers the whole place and I'm stuck around back till noon and judging. If we're on the Gators someone may have to tell us we been paged so cut us some slack.