Sport Wheel Horn Cap NOS

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts for Sale LINKS' started by RANCHEROROB, Jan 30, 2013.

1. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Condition? You want to talk condition; how about the one you have of posting things that only you understand (e.g. the statement above of 'them growing out of the condition')? It's been brought up before, in a polite manner, hoping you'd catch on.

2. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

Sorry son, for referring to being a metro-sexual as a 'condition' rather than a 'maturity problem'. I was trying to be polite. Otherwise I would have used 'illness'.
    Then again, it may now be considered a 'lifestyle'. Who can keep up with all the PC feces.

3. TestDummy

You have lost the battle here, and the war. Kudos!!!:D Keep digging though, old man.

4. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Woody Woodpecker is, at its' core, a fake cartoon character. I doubt he has any issues with his sexuality, whatever it is. But then, how could we know? He was a cartoon character that never once discussed it, nor should he have. Nor did he display any tendencies of any kind. In fact, the raunchiest I recall that cartoon ever getting was when the magpies kissed him on the lips. That was done, as I interpreted it, to taunt him for again failing to kill or capture them. Bugs Bunny did it all the time too, I suppose you're going to attempt to 'out' him too? If you experienced confusing feelings when watching those kisses, and are lashing out today in embarrassment, I really can't help you there. I took it for what it was- a silly cartoon. So it exposed your deepest feelings, why get mad at us?

And yes, he got older and probably found that cartoon gigs were hard to get in his advancing years, so I suppose he took the job with Carl out of necessity rather than desire. I just don't know why Carl keeps denying it. I kinda like his gruff new attitude. It's like when Ricky Schroeder changed his name to Rick.

5. TestDummy

The dude reads a lot into the littlest of things, don't he? I mean Ribald, not Carl. Carl can hardly even read, let alone read into things.

6. ribald1

I would suggest you look up the meaning of metro-sexual, but you are funnier when you don't know what you are talking about.:D

7. ForistellFord

I think the fact that you know all your *-sexuals, then laugh at those you think do not is a lot more funny, but hey, it's your world you live in.

8. TestDummy

Dude's got a ton of '-sexual's, fo shizzle. He's afraid of most of them too.

9. ribald1

See, you looked it up and learned something today!
    It wasn't a total loss.

10. TestDummy

Assuming someone did as you asked, again, even though he never even mentioned anything about metrosexuals. Man, you sure do give yourself a lot of credit (better you than anyone else).

Here's Ribald at home (just picture this guy fatter with less hair, and instead of a football motif, more guns and stuff)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHfRR5c1yNo

11. ribald1

I wasn't talking to you, don't you think FF can answer for himself? Or do you step in when he runs away?
    If so, good for you, some people need a big brother to stand in for them on occasion.
    Sorry, I couldn't watch your video.
    If I am going to listen to someone with a pony tail, I want her to have decent sized breasts.

12. TestDummy

Nah, I was here, you were being an arrogant jackass, so I stepped in. Nobody really needs help defending themselves against you. Childs play. Fish in a barrel. Even BB wins the debates more often than not (although you'll disagree).

Sounds like you did watch the video, considering you knew he had a pony tail. I will agree, breasts are better.

13. ribald1

I wouldn't lie to you. I did click it.
    Didn't get very far, for the reasons stated.
    And yes, I have more body fat than he does. My traps are not as big as his anymore either.
    Also, my hair has started to recede at the temples. No gray though, luckily my hair gets darker every year. Mustache is graying though.
    In another 20 years, we should compare stats.
    I'll bet that long before you get to 58 you'll get winded doing 30 or 40 push ups. Hopefully you are not at that point already.

14. TestDummy

My hair is also getting darker, while the beard gets grayer. What's up with that? In 20 years I'll be in my 60's, and like today, won't give a rats ass what you think ;)

15. parts4me

parts4me In Maximum Overdrive

I sense much butthurt in this thread.

16. TestDummy

Really? What are you doing, squatting on your mouse? My butt feels fine, thank you very much. Ribald, how you doing?

17. ribald1

Heredity. My grandparents, and great grandparents went from blond hair to black by the time they died. Mine has gone from surfer blond to dark brown. You are lucky as those of us with the trait tend to keep our hair (most of it) well into old age.
    I get accused of dying my hair a lot due to the gray in my mustache.

You will care what I think for the rest of your life.
    You really don't have a choice in the matter.

18. ForistellFord

Yes, I ran away. Or maybe it was that whole 'I have a life and it exists away from here' thing, and I did, like, stuff, without thinking about this place (sorry Billy).

I too went from light blond to dark brown in the span of just over 40 years. I assume gray is next. Of course, I don't mind if it turns gray, as long as it doesn't turn loose.

19. ribald1

This is why people think you are Sean's sock puppet. Do I need to post a link to the definition of 'sock puppet'?
    Say something to you, Sean answers, say something to Sean, you answer.

20. TestDummy

Actually, nobody thinks that, except you. You've repeated it enough though, to where you probably think others have said it too.

I found this funny on the way in, not sure why. Immaturity?

[​IMG]