Tail light lenses & seat belts

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts For Sale' started by calc, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Huevos

Huevos In Maximum Overdrive

Carl, You got some Splainin to do...

2. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

Keep an eye on his E-bay listings :)

3. calc

calc In First Gear

All of the seat belts were from 71 to 79 Rancheros that I had through the years. All of the belts & retractors were there from 6 Rancheros. They all were black & in good shape. We are in the process of moving to a new house & I thought someone could use these parts. After reading some of the reply's from one of the moderators I will probably just take all the belts, lights & boxes of parts I have to the junk yard.

ForistellFord likes this.
  4. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

I know it would be a little work to sort, clean and assign the lights a grade and such - but it might be worth your time to do so and list them here or ebay, whichever you prefer.

Seat belts and people searching for them often come up here with some folks looking for originals and others looking to modify the existing to a more modern combination type. I would actually like to see what the different styles you have available, particularly if the later ones had the integral shoulder and lap belt. I can't recall what year they transitioned to combination (if they did with Ranchero's at all).

I'm sorry you were rubbed the wrong way in your efforts to sell the items - tail lights are a tough item to find when one needs one or a pair.