Thanks Everyone

Discussion in 'General Ranchero Help' started by Rancherous, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Guys it has been great being a part of the board here. I really enjoyed it and I hope I helped some people out by getting everyone together once again through my ranchero.us site and some of the little knowledge I have on the tech side of things. I dont think my site is really needed anymore. There is over 30 Ranchero pic albums waiting to be approved at Super Motors. I think I am going to make it strictly a Ranchero information and pic site and use a couple of pages that are strictly used as links pages now for additional information that I have but cant fit like, brochures, engine tranny codes, vin decoder etc.I wish you guys all the best and I would be happy to still link the board on the site if wanted. We have come a long way together from 180,000 on Google to number 1 or 2. I would personally like to Thank Beef for the board, Carl and Dan for the help so often when I was Wet in the Shorts and of course I cant leave out the Crazy Brit Phil for always making it Fun here. I have met a bunch of great people and Ranchero owners are the best.
    Keep those Rancheros Rollin Billy Morts

2. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Bill Sounds like you are leaving us???? If thats so I will be sorry to see you go I know that you sold the Ranchero And appreceaite the site it helped bring peolpe here. Thansk for all your efforts!!

GOOD LUCK IN YOU NEXT PROJECT.

Carl.
    THE PYL DRIVER!!

3. PHILPKP

PHILPKP In Third Gear

HEY BILL,I HOPE CARLS RIGHT AND YOUR NOT PACKIN IN :eek: THIS SITE NEEDS YOU,SO YA DON"T HAVE "ONE" NOW,SO WHAT!YOU"VE BEEN KEEPIN THE PLACE GOIN.
    SO LIKE THE PYLE SAYS MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW IN EVERYTHING YOU DO.....CHEERS BILL ;) ......PHIL

4. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

I want to thank you bill for all of your help! Everyone has figured out that Dan the ranchero man is no computer wiz! Your help with with posting photos and some other topics we have talked about has been appreciated. Really hope I am reading this post wrong and you are not going anywhere. Take care Dan the ranchero man.

5. beefcake

beefcake In Second Gear

bill,

shoot me an email