Thanksgiving credit where credit is due...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by beerbelly, Nov 26, 2020.

1. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

2. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I got to show Ashley (Mrs. Landyacht) how to properly stuff the turkey and trice it to keep the stuffing from oozing out; otherwise, she did everything else, and did it all superbly. Joe (Landyacht) wisely stayed out of the way.

3. pmrphil

pmrphil In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Well, heck, I think you did a great job - it's in the middle, but the wife's stuff is all over!! :rolleyes:

Doc76251 and beerbelly like this.
  4. Doc76251

Doc76251 In Fourth Gear

I gotta admit my wife is the Admiral of the kitchen when it comes to mixing and seasoning but when it comes time to get to the cooking her butt is on the couch. Did a 26 lb bird with stuffing inside as well as add on stuffing, she manned the spices and I manned the pots and stove. All in all it was another fantabulous Thanksgiving dinner. Covid or no Covid there were enough VOC fumes coming off the food that no Covid stood a chance. Mixed it up with a brine'd turkey this year that came out all wet and juicy. Just put up a gallon and a half of turkey soup stock and I think we will probably have turkey divan or if I am in charge turkey, broccoli, bean, stuffing, cranberry ring via Pampered Chef Soooper UGE baking stone long about Wednesday. Of course in the interim there will be turkey, stuffing, cranberry sammiches to die for.

Cheers,

Doc