This one's near me.

Discussion in 'Rancheros for Sale LINKS' started by Cindy, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Cindy

Cindy In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

2. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero MODERATOR Staff Member

Sorry Plumbers tape and POP rivets blow the sale at that price....Make me wonder about his other "WORK" on the car

Cindy likes this.
  3. Cindy

yeah I agree. It was funny; as I drove Cochise out of the parking lot after the show, I heard a guy say about Cochise "yup, that Ranchero's way better shape than the white one Ray used to have", lol....

4. TestDummy

TestDummy Banned

So many cars are so very close to being so much better. All they need is a few hours, and a few bucks.

Cindy and Mike1969 like this.
  5. Cindy

That is The Truth!

6. Cindy

Just in case anyone wants to look, I talked with the guy who's selling this car yesterday at the car show. I posted some pics of it on my Cochise thread.

7. Cindy

Heh....the guy was all,"..yeah when I walked past your Ranchero with my wife, I joked to her that I wished i had my pocketknife with me because my bull emblems are missing from the sides of mine.." Later I walked up to him and showed him a few for sale on eBay. Geez what do i gotta do, stand there by Cochise with a shotgun...? <laughing>

8. Jeff B

Jeff B In Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

Sad but true. I hate it when mine is exposed and I pick and chose where I leave it. I would not want to replace the tail light housings on mine as they
    come off with 4 screws and a yank.

9. Basstrix

Basstrix In Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

I drove my mustang for years in the town where I grew up...then one day I was in the bigger town over the mountain at the great big shopping mall.....and some jack@ss stole my gas cap!

10. Jeff B

Jeff B In Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

I actually have the original gas cap for mine, but it stays under the seat unless I am there to watch after it.

11. Cindy

Sigh....seems like in every crowd of decent folk there are one or two azzclowns. Didn't their mothers teach them not to take what isn't theirs?