This thing

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by As Is '66, Jul 5, 2005.

1. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Hey Y`all I wish to express my appreciation for this thing RancheroUS and all the hard work that goes into it, I`ve become attached to y`all and consider you, family extended,courtious and STRANGE[at times].I feel that this is a good thing and is VERY helpful when need arises.I pray for and with you daily Let`s keep this thing RancheroUS a good site and help and welcome all who may come and go.I Thank All of you!!!!

2. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

Ditto...and AS IS 66 I think highly of you as well...Strange is not always a bad thing...it brought us all together...not a bad thing.

3. desertdale

desertdale In Overdrive

Strange is good, it's what sets us apart, that's why I run 1, of possibly 2, '70 Cheros in the UK.
    There are certainly some Characters on here, it's great to get the U.S. slant on life, the universe and everything.
    A HUGE Thank You to the Webmasters and all the regular posters for brightening my day.. :D :D

4. azcolin

azcolin In Maximum Overdrive

carls about the only strange one on here :D :D

and as for me l do not want to be normal :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

What is the definition of NORMAL...no one really knows. One's idea of normal may not necessarily be....Normal...I know I'm not... :D :D :D

6. As Is '66

"Still crazy after all these years"And glad to hook up with Y`ALL Keep up the good work, if we have some we`ll send some is a relief on my budget THANK YOU !!![strangers] No strangers in life just folks we haven`t met yet. :D

7. Petey

Petey Guest

Strange huh? I resemble that! Ain't nobody offered to pay me to be normal. Ever notice good people sorta' flock together naturally? We all like different stuff, but that's what makes this site work so good. Thanks to everyone here for lettin' me be a part of this site!
    Tennessee Hillbilly

8. AlbertaBoy

AlbertaBoy In First Gear

I couldn’t agree more, this message board is the greatest thing since sliced bread…. I’m pretty new at this Ranchero thing and I don’t get a lot of time to work on my car so I’m really more of a “lurker†on this board. I hope someday soon I can be more of a “contributing†member. Keep up the good work everyone! I know I appreciate it!

9. As Is '66

:confused: Where are the folks from the old posts?Have we still got y`all? :confused: