Two Classics

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by Kev250R, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Kev250R

Kev250R In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I needed to pick-up a three-wheeler I own from storage so I decided to take our 'Chero! Seems to fit pretty well so I thought I'd share! The trike is an '84 Honda 110

[​IMG]

Kevin

2. HuevosRanchero

HuevosRanchero In Maximum Overdrive

nice pic, thats a classy old round body!

3. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Had a 3 wheeler similar to that years ago. Lot of fun.

4. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Did it rust away in the back yard?

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ForistellFord

Ah, no, it didn't. That's a curious question. It was under a tarp and it ran very well. Any rust was surface except for the muffler. It ended up being sold or traded, I can't recall which.

6. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I had a 1986 Quadrunner. I wish I still had it. You can't find them for sale anywhere. I got a blade for mine and it was the best snow plow around.

7. ForistellFord

Aside from that Honda I had a Kaw 3 wheeler too. It was even more fun because it had electric start. Could not kill those things. They could kill you though. Great picture, Kevin. Memory caller.

8. Kev250R

Kev250R In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Thanks for all the comments guys! I actually have three other three-wheeler's as well. '83 & '84 Honda 250R's, an '81 Honda 185s (inherited from my Father). The 110 in the picture went with us to the desert last weekend where a friend of ours 12 year old daughter rode the wheels off of it! (Quite literally, we woke-up Sunday to find the front tire had come apart!)

However other than the 110 none of the three-wheelers have been ridden in the past couple of years; my wife and I mainly ride quads and dual-sport MC's now. As much as I hate to, I think after the first of the year all of the three-wheelers (except for the 185s) due to space constraints and the fact that we just don't ride them anymore.

Kevin