UKRANCHERO'S RANCHERO (Finally...)

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by desertdale, May 30, 2005.

1. desertdale

desertdale In Overdrive

Hi All.
    Here is my babe on her public debut 18 hours after receiving the reg no.
    [​IMG]

The pic was taken on Sunday at a local steam fair which also had a classic car section. Guess what?, she came second in the "Best American car" class. I'd had such a good day that I went back again today... and won Best American car.
    To say I am pleased would be the understatement of the year. The setting is a stately home called Nostell Priory. The pic was posed there especially for the gentleman who asked for a pic near a castle, I couldn't manage the castle but I hope this will suffice. I must also apologise but I have lost his name, ( I think it was L.D. Hamm)
    More pictures will follow when I get out and about more...
    Cheers All. Tony [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. PHILPKP

PHILPKP In Third Gear

SHOULD OF TOLD US YOU HAD TO PARK IT ON YOUR FRONT LAWN :D :D .SHE"S LOOKIN GOOD TONY :cool:

3. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

WOW Tony...nice find. That castle reminds me of a place we have here in Canon City called "The Holy Cross Abbey" It's a monestary/winery. good combo. WE had a show there two weeks ago. Very nice truck I can see why your so excited.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D :D

4. PHILPKP

PHILPKP In Third Gear

SARAH, THEM THINGS ON THE ROOF ARE NOT BATTLEMENTS THERE CHIMNEY STACKS! (castle) :rolleyes:

5. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

DUH....anything more than four bedrooms and three baths around here sometimes in constrewed as a Castle. And The Abbey is also not a Castle... but large enough to be...word for today...METAPHOR