Updated fishmouth pic (I love photoshop!)

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by 78Squire400M, Nov 23, 2007.

1. 78Squire400M

78Squire400M Guest

Wait for it......!Wait for it....!

2. trikar

trikar In Maximum Overdrive

Here's one
    [​IMG]

3. trikar

trikar In Maximum Overdrive

Here's another one.
    [​IMG]

4. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

5. Rancherous

Rancherous Administrator Staff Member

Sorry for the delay. Cleaned up the Still waiting etc threads.

6. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

:( i was jus haven some fun

7. 78Squire400M

78Squire400M Guest

I'm hoping everyone takes a look, I made quite a few changes! :D

I could've done better on a few spots, but it was my first time using photoshop.

[ November 23, 2007, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: 78Squire400M ]

8. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Nice work. You are pretty good at that Photoshoping. Are you Korean or Chinese by chance [​IMG] ? They too have mastered the art of stealing somebody's idea, changing it a little and then saying, look what I did!!!!

9. 78Squire400M

78Squire400M Guest

So who's idea did I steal, Sean? No, I'm not korean or chinese, I just use my brain. It was my take, my version, of the picture. I did not steal it from anyone. I thought it was funny myself. Did you just sit back and decide to derail someone's enjoyment of learning a new program? Sean, if you had taken the time to do the exact same thing, I would've congratulated you on your efforts, not put it in the context of theft. I am by no means saying "hey look at me, this is MY pic and no one else has every used it before."

Sean, refer to the Ice Fishing topic, page 14, if you think it is nothing but complete plagarization. Might I suggest you look for the subtle things I changed, and not the little details I left the same as the original.

I apologize if I somehow flew off the handle a little by saying all that, but you get that reaction alot don't you Sean? Way to go, Captain Buzzkill!

[ November 23, 2007, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: 78Squire400M ]

10. TestDummy

Geez, I was kidding, Mr. Blow-a-Fuse, did you not see the smiley face! Did you think I just copy/pasted that picture on there originally. I found that magazine cover picture after a long Google search. I then put the Ranchero, title and water splashes, etc on it so I don't really need to look at page 14, thank you very much. Now that you've worked with Photoshop you know what a pain it is but the results are worth it. Plus I thought you did a pretty good job with your additions to my picture, hence my first comment 'Nice work'.
    Frankly, and I don't care if I get one, I deserve an apology.

11. 78Squire400M

78Squire400M Guest

Ok then, Sean, I apologize. I can be Mr. No-Fuse from time to time. Maybe it was me being confused with being chinese or something. :D

12. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

Don't apologize to that cookie (coconut moron), he stirs the pot and sits back and laughs, he is dumb shit kid, just like FF, starting a thread knowing it will evolve into a heated debate and laughs at the outcome (FF that is really you in your avatar, at least that is how I picture you now), and while I am at it.. BB go back in your troll rat hole in which you came.

13. pdw72

pdw72 In Maximum Overdrive

Still think you two should go fishin', could be intesting :D

14. pdw72

pdw72 In Maximum Overdrive

78squire, that is pretty good, all but the ugly fish comment :rolleyes:

and 5.0, I thought your waiting posts were alright!!

15. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

ahhhhhhhhhh once again a serious case of 72 envy rears its ugly head...lol actually your photoshop skills are awesome...hehehe I wish I could figure it out myself lol.......... I loved all the featured article titles.... very cool....

16. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

one susgestion chang the top from radical new tricks to beat boatshy tuners, to BOWTIE TUNERS!

17. TestDummy

First of all. 78Squire, I humbly accept your apology. I can be taken out of context, occasionally. Now that you’ve seemingly mastered Photoshop, you see what a PIA it is and how I might have felt a little slighted to see my hard work modified. I do agree with the changes though. If you want any pointers on how to do things with that software, I’d be happy to help. I’ve been screwing with it for years. You are not Mr. No Fuse. That award goes to......

CJ, It’s nice to see that all your posts lately, where you act like you tolerate us, have been, in fact, an act. You didn’t fool us. You are a violent old man. I feel sorry for you actually. FF, BB and myself must not feel it is necessary to call people names (dumb #$^% kid, moron, etc) because we don’t. If it makes you feel better to lash out at people across the country that don’t happen to agree with you, I am happy for you. I can’t speak for the other two guys you ripped on but I think you are hilarious. And what are you talking about? Stir the pot? I didn’t start this thread. The only one I can recall starting, that got anybody offended, was Ice Fishing and only a few people got offended by it. And if threads end up turning into heated debates as you described, it’s because you are the match.

18. CJ Guy

Sean, I'm not a "violent old man" as you put it, I just don't take prisoners when dealing with immature brats such as yourself. I won't bother to go back and dig up some of your comments you have made in reference to me, your not worth my time. Ya see I work with professional people, scientists, doctors and such, where as you work with dummies.
    Tell ya what, you don't reference me anymore and I will do the same.

19. TestDummy

Sorry for the turn of events here, 78squire, I'm not sure what happened.
    CJ, You are so cool, with all the brilliant people you work with and all. That and how you fly spacecraft for living. Man, I hope to someday grow up to be just like you. And you're right, as usual, all I work with are stupid old dummys, techs & engineers in a useless career.
    If you'll page up a bit, you'll see I didn't reference you in the first place. Why would I? You jump in, out of the blue (or deep space in your case) with a 'don't apologize to that moron' comment and I'm supposed to ignore it. This wasn't your post yet you felt you needed to dive in and rip on me, FF and BB, and you say you're not violent? Well from now on I will ignore you, much as I have tried to in the past.

20. CJ Guy

CJ, with 12 beers and a fifth of Jack in him

I'll continue to drink Kool-Aid with BB as long as it doesn't cause me to have fits of violent (yet very humorous) ranting and repeating myself '(I fly spacecraft for a living, I fly spacecraft for a living, I fly spacecraft for a living).

Ya just won't leave it alone will ya. I do not start or instigate anything here, I respond to comments when I get referenced and like I said I don't take prisoners when dealing immature brats.