very sad news (My son Tim)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dan the ranchero man, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

Prayers headed your way from Tennessee Dan. Stay strong for the rest of the family.

2. RANCHEROROB

RANCHEROROB In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Very sorry about your Son.

3. Gary Gray

Gary Gray In First Gear

Dan, Just read of your loss- So sorry.
    Gary

4. LSChero

LSChero In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

So,so sorry for your tragic loss Dan.Prayers for you and the family.

5. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Thanks again everyone for the Love. We are managing here right now. The body needs to brought back to Chicago from Arizona so we are looking at Next Monday the 27th for the wake and the 28th for the burial. That is if the ME from AZ releases the body by Wednesday of this week.

6. Unclebrad

Unclebrad In Third Gear SILVER MEMBER

Please accept my condolences.

7. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Damn, so sorry Dan. Take care of your wife, and yourself. Nothing could be harder.

8. russosborne

russosborne In Fourth Gear

Dan,so sorry to hear this.
    I'm local to where this happened, read the news report. Didn't realize it was connected to someone here until I read your post.
    Again, so sorry.
    Russ

9. Clark

Clark In Maximum Overdrive

So so sorry to learn this Dan. My sincere condolences.

10. Jimbob

Jimbob SITE SUPPORTER- SILVER GOLD MEMBER

So sorry to hear this Dan, thought and prayers with you and your family.

11. franmosso

franmosso In Fourth Gear

Dan, so sorry to hear this news. We are all praying for your family.

12. HuevosRanchero

HuevosRanchero In Maximum Overdrive

so sorry for your loss Dan, prayers for you and yours.

13. Mick13

Mick13 In Second Gear

My sincerest condolances to you and your family. It's impossible to have the right words in this case.

14. Dan the ranchero man

Thanks again everyone for all the support. Still waiting for them to release the body so they can send him home. They misspelled my son's name on the death certificate and we were told they would turn it around in 5 min and send it back. As of this writing we have been waiting 3 1/2 hrs. Hoping to get it back tonight so we can finish up the arrangements. (sigh):( this is so tough.

15. aquartlow

aquartlow In Maximum Overdrive

Try to stay strong Dan, nothing is tougher than what you are going through and about to go through, keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Here for you brother.

16. Dan the ranchero man

Thank you Todd.

17. Basstrix

Basstrix In Maximum Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

So sorry to learn of your loss, Dan. My sincere condolences go out to you and your family.

18. davis

davis In Maximum Overdrive

damn, sorry to hear that news. prayers to your family.

19. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

How are you and your wife doing? I remember how my parents were just drinking like fish after my big brother's murder, and Mom took both pain and guilt with her to her death. Dad still felt the pain, but I think he had finally accepted that there wasn't any way for them to know that his death could happen. So please, try to be as physically well as you can be, try to talk with someone if you feel you can, and let us know how the rest is going.

20. Dan the ranchero man

Well, First my wife and I have accepted the fact that our Son died doing something he loved to do with a person he loved the most (his girlfriend) She too is very devastated and we are in touch with her all the time. For the very short 23 years on this earth he had he did more living than most 50/60 year olds. Everything from skydiving to concerts and festivals. Snowboarding in the mountains he loved his extreme sports. He had a knack that no matter how crappy of a mood you were in he could make you smile in less than a minute. That is not just me talking that is everyone that came in contact with him says the same thing. He would go out of his way to make sure his friends and family were happy. he was a great son and my wife and I were proud of the great person he became I just wish that God didn't snatch him up so fast. :( His girlfriend shares a lot of the same personality traits as his Mom as we are learning more about her now that we stay in touch. So we are moving forward as best we can at this time. I had one mean spirited lady at work make some rude comments mocking his death but I am dealing with her and trust me it has not been very pleasant for her. Other than the one everyone else has been awesome and very supportive. Thanks you all for giving yet another place to vent and share with you my feelings.