very sad news (My son Tim)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dan the ranchero man, Jan 18, 2020.

1. aquartlow

aquartlow In Maximum Overdrive

What kind of low-life person would mock the death of a co-workers child, or any child's death for that matter. There is a special place in hell for that sort of person. Dan, It's great to hear you and your wife are doing so well dealing with this terribly unfortunate situation, I bet your son IS proud of you both.

2. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

The low life is an individual that I have been fighting with at work for over 10 years now. she is a spoiled 30 something narcissistic sociopath that wants nothing but to be in control. She has the entire management team of the workplace running scared of her but I get in her face and don't ever back down. that is why she does not like me and always waits until I am at a low and then strikes hard. but again I did not back down so now she is playing the victim and I am the aggressor. But this time it is not working very well for her because Tim worked in our shop for over a year and everybody (except her) loved him very much. That was proven when the entire shop was shut down @ 2:00 PM for Tim's wake (we shut down @4:00 normally) and they collected over $1500 to help us pay for expenses. Everyone that knew him and me was their for support. It's not a bad place just one really rotten apple. Having this going on has made this a bit more of a challenge but I am handling it still pretty good. I wish our management would grow a set of balls and just fire the miserable piece of humanity. I am not the only one she has terrorized. OK enough of that now moving forward. Susan is doing pretty well, Tax season is helping her to keep her mind off of things but she does still find herself more exhausted at the end of the day and she also is not working quite as many hours as last year. Nicole (my daughter ) is doing well. She won the bid on a house in New Mexico so she will be a home owner soon and her boss gave her a raise. She told me she wishes she could have had Tim over to her new home but their will be plenty of pictures around for sure. Thanks again for giving me a place to share. Take care,Dan

3. Mick13

Mick13 In Second Gear

Sorry for my poor English. But my point of view : give importance at what is legitime : I call that "the title life happiness"
    Give help if you can to those in need.
    You've a nasty person at work, just ignore her (or it) don't give her importance.
    More easy to tell than to live, I know.
    What I feel is the you've got the right way of thinking and you're strong. So let the time act as a repair. take care

Freestyle Don likes this.
  4. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Thank you for your advice.

5. Mick13

Mick13 In Second Gear

it's impossible to have the right word or advice in this situation. I'll be glad if I've provide you something positive.