Want To Buy 66-71

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by 71ToTheBrig, Oct 19, 2020.

1. 71ToTheBrig

71ToTheBrig In First Gear

Hello fellow Ranchero Dudes.

Looking to purchase a project for myself and to teach my son. Seeking something relatively rust free as bodywork is not my forte. Fully understand this might not be possible as the age and build of these beautiful trucks tend to have a cost.

Looking for a 66-71. Something that needs interior or engine work with a clean frame and such would be ideal.

Read all the posts here and have a pretty good idea on pricing. Feel free to send me anything via DM as well.

Thanks everyone for your time. My son and myself hope to contribute here best we can during our build.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. Boiler92

Boiler92 In Fourth Gear SILVER MEMBER

Where are you located?

3. 71ToTheBrig

71ToTheBrig In First Gear

Chicago.

4. Boiler92

Boiler92 In Fourth Gear SILVER MEMBER

Duh. Sorry, wasn't paying attention to who posted.

I'll keep an eye out for you. I try to post what I see on Craigslist within a 200 mile radius of me.

5. PNK

PNK In First Gear

Hi, wondering if you are still looking? My brother died last fall, and left an odd bunch of vehicles that I am trying to sell. Two of them are '61 Falcon Rancheros, a white one which is in pretty decent condition, and a red one that he basically bought to have parts for the other one. He was in the middle of replacing the front ball joints - I think- and never got to finish the job. If you are still interested I can send pictures. The cars are in Northern California.