We will try, lol

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by Butch, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Butch

Butch Guest

I think I found the post, so lets see.
    Just remember guys & gals I am only just starting on my 79. [​IMG]

2. Butch

Butch Guest

Another shot. Just got an e-mail from supermotors with the addy. [​IMG]

3. D.B. Roberts

D.B. Roberts In Overdrive

Butch, when you link to an image file on supermotors.org there are a couple of things you have to do to make it work right...
    First go to your SuperMotors registry page that shows the small image files(thumbnails). Click on the thumbnail of the pic you want to post, this should open it to a fullsize image... Now if you "Right" click on the image, it should open a menu box, select properties, and it will open a box that gives you the URL (internet address) for the image. That URL is what you want to copy into the image tags.
    "http://www.supermotors.org/getfile.php?id=127257" is the URL for your pic. When I click the "image" button on the post a reply page I copy that into the box. It automatically puts the URL between the code tags to open the URL and display the pic.
    The result should look like this... [​IMG] ;)
    If you "Right" click on this image and check the properties, the address for the picture is the same. It's displaying it here, But it's stored there.
    This process works for displaying images from any site on the internet that allows active linking to the content there...
    :D

BTW: Nice Ranchero!!! :D :D :D :D :D

[ June 06, 2004: Message edited by: D.B. Roberts ]

4. Butch

Butch Guest

Thank you D.B. for the picture & the complment on the 79. I have the same code written down, but I also added DSCFOO93.jpg when I did it. I guess I should have stopped at the 127257.
    I hvae removed the wheel well trim as they were beat. I think next winter the side mouldings are coming off. They don't match the vinyl top in color & they have had work done on them also.
    Once again thank you.