Website gallery of 67 Ranchero

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by E's67ranchero, Dec 15, 2011.

1. E's67ranchero

E's67ranchero In Second Gear

Below is the URL to my website. These are the photographs I promised earlier. This is my 1967 Ford Ranchero that I'm currently restoring. I will be updating more pictures as I take them durring the restoration process. I will also be doing a dialog of the detail work as I go along. Enjoy and thank you very much for looking!

www.wix.com/ttaylor1136/1967fairlane500ranchero1

2. 60To63Ranchero

60To63Ranchero SITE SUPPORTER- GOLD

You are doing it right

Great job on the paint & body! You are doing it right, taking it all the way down to the bare metal, interior, exterior & bed. I just did that on PART of my bed so I know how much work it is. Now it looks extremely straight - the burnt orange color rocks.

Bob the Builder

3. parts4me

parts4me In Maximum Overdrive

Looks like you are doing the job right! I also like that burnt orange color you have chosen, keep up the work and keep us informed on any furter progress!:D

4. E's67ranchero

Thank You. I ill be adding more photo's as i go along as well as posting things along the way. Right now i am working on pollishing all the trim and repainting the stripe's inside the trim that go's on the side of the truck. This is a job to make it look good but it has turned out nice.The Burnt Orange is a color that i have always like'ed. I have a new black interoir to go in it an the trim with black pinn stripe i think it realy make's it pop out. I will be putting most of the trim back on the week as well as all the new door seals and fuzzes door bumpers thing's like that' so i will have my hands full for the next few days that's for sure.:) My next step is to get all the new front suspension parts on that's a way's off yet i have the parts but need to get the body back together first. This truck will have a set of slot's on those Firestone Indy 500 tires that are on it. I like the old school look so all in all it is a work in progress. Thanks for posting its nice to talk to other's that like the Rancher's.:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
  5. 71 Whitesale

71 Whitesale In Fourth Gear

The 67 has always been a favorite of mine, yours is looking great! Cant wait to see it completed!

6. Huevos

Huevos In Maximum Overdrive

That is looking real good. I see your quality control person approves too.
    What kind of paint are you using?

7. E's67ranchero

Hi. I used a Bacecoat Clearcoat made by Dupont worked out very nice. It is a midrange paint an i will say i have used worse and better paint in my lifetime. All-n-All not to bad. Now then that Quality Control Man is my Grandson everything go's though him first before it get's done. LOL :D when he is here what ever i am doing you' can bet he will be doing it to. I was wet sanding when that photo was taken an he was wet sanding with some 3000 grit while i was sanding with 1500' he was way ahead of me;). I will be adding some more pic's as i go along. Thanks to all that have posted .

8. davis

davis In Maximum Overdrive

hey E, what paint did you use to shoot your chero?

9. Giska1

Giska1 In Maximum Overdrive

Very nice, I think my next one are going to be a 67:D:cool:

It's actually one for sale here in Norway, only problem is that some moron has put a 4x4 frame underneath it, looks a bit high:rolleyes: and they are asking 7500 bucks for it:eek:

10. E's67ranchero

I will have to get back with on that. I will look it up for you. I will tell you that i had a buddy of mine add some goody's in it to change the color just a bit. He tone'ed it down a bit for me :) I will see if i can find out for you what he did. Thanks :)

11. E's67ranchero

Thanks it took me a while to find the one i wanted but when i did i bought it. There are lot of them around but not for sale. The 67 i think is the best looking ranchero ever made but thats just what i think. There are a lot of ranchero i like and would like to have one of each:D LOL But i can tell you that's not going to happen at least not in my lifetime. 7500 is a lot of money for one with a 4WD under i. . Anyway thanks for posting glad to here from you.Till next time have a good one.

12. parts4me

parts4me In Maximum Overdrive

A jacked up ranchero? I would be for it if someone did a nice job:D