WHAT DID I DO????

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by sarah, Dec 7, 2006.

1. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Kevin, and Bob... I appreciate it... Klaus is doing much better today thanks. Okay now I was going to put the blue ford oval on the center part of the back panel but I've decided it just isn't what I'm looking for... these two pictures will give you an idea of the panel cover so I'm wanting to put something in the middle between the seats to break up the black a little... any suggestions? and what do you think of yet a different emblem of the Ranchero....the early years emblem that was on the back tailgate... I don't have a picture I'm sure one of you does.... but I'm almost thinking that would be cool as well...then I'm putting a little of all the years into RED....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nsr

nsr Guest

Sarah....you need to put a LARGE cobra in the middle.

3. sarah

Thats a great idea Robert but I was thinking more along the lines of a Ranchero emblem. What year had the steer with really long horns? That would look awesome in there I think.

I'm now trying to find another one of those panels. Mine got cracked...dang it....

4. nsr

nsr Guest

Scanners not working,so.....according to the Dearborne cat. '64-'65 (item # EM105) had really long horns and "Ranchero" inside the circle.

5. sarah

I want to see it :D

6. nsr

nsr Guest

7. nsr

nsr Guest

Sarah, did you see the long horns? Is that what your lookin' for?

8. sarah

That emblem I think would look awesome in the middle don't you? I'm just going to fix mine and recover it. I made a curtain for the bottom that is why you see half of a velcro strip on that cover above. I love that emblem...I think it would be a great accent.

9. nsr

nsr Guest

I think it'd look really good. You need it tobe black and red in the circle.

10. sarah

Well it would be on a black background you see it in the middle...so RED on the emblem... That would be an awesome touch :D

11. sarah

So I was bringing in the trim pieces to clean them up and....the pillar piece that was cracked...is now in two big pieces...so who wants to help me out with the passenger side pillar piece. Dang it...

oh and I cleaned up the chrome trim pieces that are at the door on the carpet.... I know there is a specific name..but I'm not sure its just a chrome piece :D anyhow... I have to say that Adams polishes are the greatest...what do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

just to give you an idea of before and after

12. nsr

nsr Guest

So.......which is before and after?
    just kidding......it looks great! I need to do that.

13. ditto... ..i guess in the spring when put in the NOS carpet i procured a while back..

14. sarah

So whom has the trim piece I desperately need and how much do you want for it....PLEASE somebody.... :D

15. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

Looking good, they are called scuff plates...I checked my donor and the piller trim is very non-usable...If you want to change those decals I have some...

[​IMG]

16. sarah

Those are cool how much do you want for a pair? :D very cool.

17. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

C'mon, I have so much stuff left from my mustang business and you do after all have one of those years like me we don't talk about, gotta stick together.. :D I'll mail them out to ya this week... ;)

18. 75 Squire

75 Squire In Maximum Overdrive

Sarah would the trim peice from a late 70's T-bird work? If so I could check the yard tomarrow.

19. trikar

trikar In Maximum Overdrive

75 Squire, I know the 77-79 T-Birds are the same, I have used them in one of my 72-73 Rancheros.

20. sarah

Thanks ya'll but I think Hillbilly is sending out one...He's gonna let me know later... I'll let you know if I still need one. Thanks Guys..

CJ you are the man... :D :D Thank you.