Wheels old style 14-17"

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts for Sale LINKS' started by Giska1, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Giska1

Giska1 In Maximum Overdrive

2. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Place is about 35 min from my house. I am going to give them a call. I am looking for a set of magnums for the ranchero/montego. Isn't that funny that a guy from halfway around the world finds a place for me to buy my wheels in my own neighborhood!

3. Giska1

Giska1 In Maximum Overdrive

He he, that's like winning the lottery, big odd's on that one.:D
    But I didn't see any prices:eek:

4. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Here is his price For a SET of 4 magnum 15X7 wheels center caps (4) and lugs (20) $968 and that includes the shipping to his place. You still need to consider sales tax and tires,mounting/balancing. (they also sell tires as well) This place primarly sells fully restored muscle cars and hot rods.

5. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Check out NPD's selection as shown below:

[​IMG]

Note the special widths and diameters...

I'm considering getting a set of 16X8 for bluefish - only because the selection of current manufacture Z rated tires is very poor in the 14 and 15 inch offerings...

If you are after 15X7 they are as competitive as anyone out there and the quality is MCA concours - I've had a set of these on my Mach 1 since around 1990 and they have stood up very, very well.

6. LSChero

LSChero In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Got these from Summit 15x8,160 ea.+lugs,locks,centers.15x7 150 ea.These are made by wheel vintiques,seem to be good quaility.Even better tire selection if you go 17 inch,but price really increases.Ilike torq-thrust M-black centers.[​IMG]

7. 72GTVA

The boxes the wheels came in from NPD are "Wheel Vintiques" as well. Maybe one could keep an eye on their website and buy direct from the manufacturer/supplier and save a couple of nickles...

http://wheelvintiques.com/

8. 72GTVA