Where does this little plate go?

Discussion in 'General Ranchero Help' started by TieDye, Oct 8, 2021.

1. TieDye

TieDye In First Gear

This little plate was glued somewhere in the car and I'd like to get it back where it goes. Does anyone know where these were stuck on to? Also found these in the glove box. Looks like I'm only missing reg from years, 75-79,92,93,95 and 2001. Assuming they were the ones shredded by mice I had to toss. Luckily the piss missed most of the good stuff.

Attached Files:

2. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

You probably know this, but for others here, it reads "THIS CAR MADE ESPECIALLY FOR MARILYN WENDLAND". I doubt that's a factory plate, but you never know....
    As far as placement goes, I'd guess it was on the dash somewhere- maybe there are adhesive "clues" on the back of the plate.

3. TieDye

TieDye In First Gear

Ok cool. I didn't see anything online about them. The back of the plate has signs of a previous adhesive but I can't find a corresponding goop mark like where the fairlane emblem came off the driver side door. Found it loose under the seat so thought maybe it dropped off the dash or even maybe was glued in the glovebox can't figure it out.

4. Hillbilly

Hillbilly In Maximum Overdrive

Those plates were after market. I remember when you could order them out of the hot rod magazines for less than $10. Nice finding the other documentation though.

PonyExpressRider likes this.