your opinion....

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by sarah, Mar 25, 2007.

1. MaryT

MaryT Guest

Hmm...I wonder if WE can ;)

2. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

all you have to do is ask... maybe we get a little more lieniency because its a Collector plate and the old car my picture covers up is ugly.... I've seen all kinds of things that cover up that old car.... when you have a plate five years maybe they just let you have fun... I have been running different pictures for eight years....

3. rohojo1

rohojo1 Guest

Can I vote twice? #1 choice if pic 1, second choice is the Avatar...
    VR
    Bob J.

4. nsr

nsr Guest

I was joking Sarah. Jeeezzz. I like #1 but it looks the same. Don't like the avatar. Sorry. What else have you got we can vote on? I know you've got to have some other pics. :rolleyes: :D :D

5. sarah

6. sarah

BobJ... guess what... I almost have Klaus convinced to do Park City with me.... all I need is the info on the show.... I'll let you know when I know.... maybe more of the members can join us, Centauri, Boss351, Mary.... lets have a fall round up in ParK City... :D :D :D regardless I will be there with RED... I have the month on standby for vacation time the boss said whenever its okay .... woo hoo ... Sarah is getting out of the fridge... LOL

7. MaryT

MaryT Guest

Where is Park City?

8. sarah

up near Salt Lake City

9. nsr

nsr Guest

10. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

I LOVE Ranchero roundups!!!
    Out th fridge???

11. sarah

[​IMG]

the problem with this picture.... it would be smaller and then not tall enough ... its a great picture but as I said it covers up this ugly old car... :D

12. boss351

boss351 Guest

I will be there!!!! If I was, to only go to one car show this year (which I'm not) this would be the show that I would hit.
    If you go to www.numoa.com, that will take you to the car club that will be hosting the Park City Show. The web sight is under construction right now, but it does tell you the date for this years show.
    The club is mustang based, but at this show, you will see FORD's of all types there.

If for some unknown reason the ranchero doesn't get finished before then, (it will). I will still be there with my 73 Mach I.

13. sarah

Well Boss351 I have got the kitchen pass to go... Klaus said if that's what I need...to do it... and he is even going to consider trying.. I told him once I'm on the road I'm NOT turning around... so he has to commit... :D :D So you will get to meet RED and I hopefully Klaus too... :D :D I'm really thinking about bringing my little divinity... [​IMG]

14. sarah

Okay... I changed out the picture and RED isn't pink anymore.... this is what the plates look like with out the picture....

[​IMG]

before the new pictures....

[​IMG]

after your choice of picture....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks guys... :D

15. MaryT

MaryT Guest

Love it, Sarah! Looks fantastic [​IMG]

16. CJ Guy

CJ Guy In Maximum Overdrive

Rather Aquatic with a northern feel...

17. nsr

nsr Guest

Originally posted by CJ Guy:
    Rather Aquatic with a northern feel...
    --------------------------------------------------
    I think it's called.....seventy-twous aquaticous.
    I've seen some fossils of it in the bone yards.

18. Here we go again!

19. sarah

Wellllll my fish looks so much better than that antique looking car :D :D :D

20. that tag is so much kewler than the GA Antique tag..on SO many levels..