Whaddya think of Trump?

Discussion in 'This Whacky World' started by Sophie948, Aug 11, 2015.

1. MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Take the Thorazine and stay away from movie theaters.

2. MaxInValrico

What society have you ever been part of?

3. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

That guy was a Democrat and a lefty also, so no worries.
    We have no desire to take up the tactics you people use. Mainly because they only work with simpletons and we try to hang out with people that can feed themselves without help from a totalitarian government.

4. Sophie948

Sophie948 In Overdrive

Ribald, I suspect you dropped out of charm school.

TestDummy likes this.
  5. ribald1

I didn't even know that there really was such a thing.
    The fact is, though, that from Columbine, to Virginia Tech, even to the guy that killed those reporters the other day for being white; almost all the crazed gunmen and bombers (as in the Unibomber) are from the left side of the political spectrum. As were the people that killed hundreds of millions of people in the early 20th century. (Stalin, Mao, Hitler, etc...)
    I find the psychology of the left interesting as they, to a fault, characterize their opposition as being like themselves but apply it as an insult.

By the way, there is a huge, and growing group of people that cannot feed themselves and have to rely on the government to steal from others to provide for them. It will reach a critical mass, as it has most recently in Venezuela, where the productive refuse enslavement and the dependent riot for food that is no longer there.

6. rwitt

rwitt In Maximum Overdrive

I have.
    We can't get lazy American kids to flip a burger for 7.25/hr. Max, have you ever had to try and employ punk ass American kids? They're worthless. They expect big bucks but don't want to do s#!t. Yeah, I can see why corp. hire cheap labor, you said it your self, they work they're ass off.
    Indians and Chinese? How many times have you been asked to press 1 for Chinese? The Indians and Chinese are the ones becoming doctors and engineers, not plumbers and accountants. The reason is, they've been taught hard work pays off. What have our dumbass American kids been taught? How to take the best selfie? Oh wait, maybe a masters degree in #blacklivesmatter.
    America is in the crapper and it ain't one persons fault, one party's fault or even big business. It's ALL our fault for letting it get this way. Until you morons quit seeing who's pecker is bigger, nothing is going to change. Damn, don't you clowns get tired of pissin' on each other shoes?

7. ribald1

Want to hear something outrageous?

[W]e must remain a nation of laws. We cannot tolerate illegal immigration and we must stop it. For years […], Washington talked tough but failed to act….[O]ur borders might as well not have existed. The border was under-patrolled, and what patrols there were, were under-equipped. Drugs flowed freely. Illegal immigration was rampant. Criminal immigrants, deported after committing crimes in America, returned the very next day to commit crimes again.

Anyone recognize that?
    It is from the official Democrat platform of 1996.
    Now ask yourself where Trump, a lifelong democrat until a few months ago, got his ideas.

8. MaxInValrico

Yes I have actually. Who doesn't want to make big bucks whole not doing anything? It took me a month to convince the 14 year old boy two doors down to cut and trim my lawn for $20 a week. He came to the door looking to raise money for his baseball team to travel to a tournament last year. Told him I'd give him the money in exchange for doing my lawn during the summer. He laughed. I laughed back and told him nothing is free in life. Then I proceeded to inform him that I did the same thing at his age for 5 bucks a lawn to make money and that as a rusilt I didn't have to beg people for anything when I wanted new hockey skates, baseball bats, etc. He left.

He came back the next week, same song and dance. I pitched him the same offer and upped it by telling him he could do mine for 20 and the 89 year old lady across the street for another 20. It would put 40 bucks in his pocket for about 90 minutes of work and some sweat. Told him I'd even let him use my mower and trimmer provided he did it the way I like it done. Then told him at the end of the summer he'd have made 500 buck putting in 90 minutes a week or he could get a job at McDonald's making minimum wage. Again he left.

Third week he comes back, knocks on my door and asks when could he start, and when did I want the lawns cut. I asked him what made him change his mind? He said that the team wouldn't be going to the tournament because all the kids had gotten jobs working for minimum.

Yup, they come over as doctors and engineers and compete with me and you for mid class jobs and drive our wages down.

I'm not and I'll bet you aren't competing with fruit pickers or roofers.

America isn't in the crapper. It is changing. At the same time immigration has always driven America. And since I can semi speak espanol, the press 1 for Spanish doesn't really bother me. Frankly everyone should speak at least one language other than english. Hell my great grandparents didn't speak english but if you tried to speak anything but English you got smacked. The same pattern with immigration always happens over our history. Second generation immigrants become just as American as you and i.

mo.herbfarm likes this.
  9. ribald1

10. plumcolr

plumcolr In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Hmmm. I dont think I would care to listen to his egoness for the next 5 1/2 (or 9 1/2) years. I'm really hoping some one or more of the current crop wakes up to why he's doing so well, and runs with it. If they are too stupid to understand why so many people are so PO'd, then they deserve to lose.

At least his voice is not as soporific as O's, nor is it grating like that of Madame Inevitable, so I guess I could live with it.

11. ribald1

Here is the way I see it.
    Trump is a Democrat. However, politically, he is akin to Bill Clinton without the rape stuff.
    If the choice is Trump, or a Republican Democrat-lite put up by the establishment, like Jeb Bush, I say go with Trump.
    At least Trump, like Clinton, will not create a 100% loss condition as we have experienced with Bush and Soetoro.

12. mo.herbfarm

mo.herbfarm In Maximum Overdrive

I'll die of old age trying to read back through all 10 pages, wish now I had followed it. What about Ben Carson? Head of Neurosurgery, retired, Johns-Hopkins. mo.

13. mo.herbfarm

mo.herbfarm In Maximum Overdrive

Post 188: Well-stated, Max! mo.

14. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Silly Billy didn't delete the old off-topic sections! He just hid them from the technologically impaired.

TestDummy likes this.
  15. ribald1

I figured that out before the site went down. Even mad a post on one of them.

16. MaxInValrico

Only losers have been experiencing 100% loss over the last 6 years.

TestDummy likes this.
  17. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Didn't Molly Hatchet have a song... "Flirting with Disaster"???

Y'all feel the hairs on the back of your neck with the ban that is comin'???

TestDummy likes this.
  18. MaxInValrico

Yes Molly Hatchet did that song, two of the members of the band are from Lakeland, FL.

There is no ban coming, if there is, it'll be for those who shouldn't have one anyway.

19. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

These sections are here. Why not use them.

20. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Because the owner removed them from view to stop the posts for a bit. But you can push it and get them deleted instead of perhaps being brought back after a cooling off period.

Nevermind, forget what I wrote. Reap what you deserve.