My 1971 GT is for sale.

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by ClskMstg, Mar 2, 2012.

1. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Andy I hope you weren't offended at what I wrote. I would definitely hold out unless you just keep getting lowballed to death. Try for your asking price as long as possible, of course. Good luck, and I'm sorry to see the set broken up.

2. ClskMstg

ClskMstg In Fourth Gear

Thanks. The Ranchero left on Sunday - the gentleman bought it. I sold it for $5500 - Including two mach 1 seats. The vinyl top was original and there was rust - it needed paint... other things. I think that's fair.

Matters have developed other than my bankruptcy that have caused me to need to sell the Ranchero. I am gravitating from despair to profound depression. Today isn't as bad. I just have to step through all of it as best as possible. It's all I can do.

I do appreciate all of you over the years and in the future.

3. ClskMstg

ClskMstg In Fourth Gear

Not at all. I appreciate you!

4. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

At least someone does. I'm printing this out and taking it home.

So how goes the sale my man?

5. HuevosRanchero

HuevosRanchero In Maximum Overdrive

i know it gets old hearing it but hang in there dude....at some point its gotta get better.....

6. mark83161

mark83161 In Third Gear

I am right there with ya man, and I gravitate between the same feelings. I'm very sad to hear that you and so many others here are going through situations like mine, but it makes me fell a little better to know I'm not the only going through them. The positive attitudes you all show in these circumstances help me to try and look forward, instead of dwelling so much on the past.

7. Torkair

Torkair In Maximum Overdrive

Man, I'm sorry you had to let your 'chero go like that, but if you're ever in the market to pick up another one I know of a few very nice ones out here in Tucson as well as a particular drop top 66 Fairlane. Things will get better, you just gotta give it time.