Joke of the Day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by colnago, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Huevos

Huevos In Maximum Overdrive

I said, Engrish...

The Wrench likes this.
  2. Huevos

The Old Dirt Biker
    An 80 year old man went to the doctor for a check-up and the doctor was amazed at what good shape the guy was in. The doctor asked, "To what do you attribute your good health?"
    The old timer said, "I'm a Dirtbiker and that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm up well before daylight on Sundays and out sliding around corners, "shootin" sand washes and riding up and down the steepest, wildest mountains I can find at the crack of dawn."
    The doctor said, "Well, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your dad when he died?" The old biker said, "Who said my dad's dead?"
    The doctor said, "You mean you're 80 years old and your dad's still alive? How old is he?"
    The old biker said, "He's 99 years old and, in fact, he went riding with me this Sunday, and that's why he's still alive... he's a dirtbiker too."
    The doctor said, "Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it. How about your dad's dad? How old was he when he died?"
    The old biker said, "Who said my grandpa's dead?"
    The doctor said, "You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living! How old is he?"
    The old biker replied, "He's 117 years old."
    The doctor was getting frustrated at this point and said, "I guess he went riding with you this Sunday too?"
    The old timer said, "No... Grandpa couldn't go this week because he got married."
    The Doctor said in amazement, "Got married!! Good Lord!!! Why would a 117-year-old guy want to get married?"
    To this the old biker smiled and answered,
    "Who said he wanted to?"

plumcolr and LSChero like this.
  3. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

That's gross.

ForistellFord likes this.
  4. Huevos

In the great days of theBritish Empire a new commanding officer was sent to a remote African bush outpost to relieve the retiring colonel.

After welcoming his replacement and showing the usual courtesies of gin and tonic, cucumber sandwiches etc., decreed by protocol, the retiring colonel said, "You must meet my Adjutant, Captain Smithers. He's my right-hand man and is really the strength of this entire post. His talent and energy is simply boundless."

Captain Smithers was summoned and introduced to the new Commanding Officer who was surprised to meet a hunchbacked, one-eyed, toothless, hairless, scabbed and pockmarked specimen of humanity, a particularly unattractive man less than three feet tall.

"Smithers, old man, tell your new CO about yourself."

"Well, sir, I graduated with honours from Sandhurst, joined the regiment and won the Military Cross and Bar after three expeditions behind enemy lines.

I've represented Great Britain in equestrian events andwon a Silver Medal in the middleweight boxing division of the Olympics.

I have researched the history of....."

At which point the colonel interrupted, "Yes, yes, never mind that Smithers, he can find all that in your file.

Tell him about the day you told the witch doctor you thought his witchcraft was a bunch of B.S."

handy_andy_cv64 likes this.
  5. Garbageman

Garbageman In Overdrive

Three sisters, ages 92, 94, and 96, live in a house together. One night the 96-year-old draws a bath. She puts one foot in a pauses. She yells down the stairs, “Was I getting in or out of the bath?” The 94-year-old yells back, “I don’t know. I’ll come up and see.” She starts up the stairs and pauses. Then she yells out, “Was I going up the stairs or down?” The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea and listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, “I sure hope I never get that forgetful.” She knocks on wood for good measure. She then replies,“I’ll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who’s at the door.”

6. handy_andy_cv64

handy_andy_cv64 In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Why do chicken coops only have two doors? Because if it had four doors, it'd be a chicken sedan.

RancheroRandy likes this.
  7. Huevos

8. Minotaur

Minotaur In Third Gear

Swearing cat made me laugh

9. TestDummy

I think this is hilarious, and many used to post stuff like this until we learned a few members let their kids, nieces and nephews sit on their laps while they perused the site. Since then it's been a very PC and PG rated place.

10. handy_andy_cv64

Especially what YouTube puts on the window after the vid finishes. "Chust look at dose chugs!"

TestDummy likes this.
  11. Huevos

So I woke up My dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits.

I instantly knew it was one of theirs. So I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home.

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.

12. Basstrix

Basstrix In Maximum Overdrive BRONZE MEMBER

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today!

13. handy_andy_cv64

That's a good one!

14. TestDummy

So do I! How'd you get yours?

15. Huevos

Back on January 9th, a group of HELLS ANGELS, South Carolina bikers were riding east on 378 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge. So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
    "Hey Baby . . . whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked . . . "Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe . . .
    why don't you give ol' George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that . . .
    and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

Minotaur, Jimbob, Hillbilly and 2 others like this.
  16. Garbageman

Garbageman In Overdrive

So, what do you call a Blonde skeleton in your closet.

Last year’s Hide-and-Seek winner.

Hillbilly likes this.
  17. Jimbob

Jimbob SITE SUPPORTER- SILVER GOLD MEMBER

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked, "Are you okay? As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low-cut blouse with a cleavage to die for. "I'm okay I think." I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look. She said, "Get in and I'll take you home, so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head." "That's nice of you," I answered, "But I don't think my wife will like me doing that!" "Oh, come now, I'm a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly." Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated, "I'm sure my wife won't like this." We arrived at her place which was just few miles away and, after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said, "I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset so I'd better go now." Don't be silly!" she said with a smile. "Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?" "My guess is that she's still in the ditch."

18. plumcolr

plumcolr In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Next -

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, a Claddaghduff, Ireland man answered his door to find two grim-faced Constables.

We're sorry, Mr. O’ Flynn, but we have some information about your dear wife, Maureen" said one of the officers.Did you find her?" Michael Patrick O’Flynn asked.

The constables looked at each other and one said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"

Fearing the worst, Mr. O’ Flynn said, "Give me the bad news first."

The constable said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but early this morning we found your poor wife's body in the bay."

"Lord sufferin' Jesus and Holy Mother of God!" exclaimed O’ Flynn. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What could possibly be the good news?"

The constable continued, "When we pulled the late, departed poor Maureen up, she had 12 of the best-looking Atlantic lobsters that you have ever seen clinging to her. Haven't seen lobsters like that since the 1960's, and we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."

Stunned, Mr. O’ Flynn demanded, "Glory be to God, if that's the good news, then what's the really great news?"

The constable replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."

19. Garbageman

Garbageman In Overdrive

20. handy_andy_cv64

That's terrible! I'm laughing so hard, I'm coughing!