1973-1979 Ford Cars Rally Type Dash Gauge Speedo Housing

Discussion in 'Ranchero Parts for Sale LINKS' started by The Wrench, Jan 23, 2021.

1. The Wrench

The Wrench In Second Gear

If anyone needs one of these. Hit this Linkthepartsplaceinc (241068 ) IN1002B_2.jpg IN1002B.jpg
    This unit will NOT fit 1972 or 1973. 1974 - 1979 ONLY.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  2. The Wrench

The link I posted does not take you to the product but to the people that sell it. They are advertised on ebay and I don't know how to add a correct link. I am sorry it is my first time trying this, please except my apology. The Wrench

3. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

4. The Wrench

Thank you very much Beer Belly I really appreciate it a lot I am no good at doing posting, but I have looked forever for that back panel on my dash, just looking at them makes them fall a part. Mine is held together with bubble gum and jb weld. Thanks again for fixing the link for me. The Wrench

beerbelly likes this.
  5. beerbelly

beerbelly In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Sure Wrench; easy peasy.

The Wrench likes this.
  6. RickMc

RickMc In Third Gear

The Wrench likes this.
  7. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

THESE DONT WORK FOR 72-73 ,UNLESS LATE 73
    WILL NOT WORK 1972 AT ALL

8. The Wrench

andrewok1 thanks for the heads up on the dash housing not working on the 72-73. I had been looking for one to replace mine and this looked like a good thing to use, lucky mine is a late 73 so hopefully it will work. I had looked at a lot of used one's but they were almost as bad as mine. Thanks again for the Heads up. The Wrench

9. The Wrench

Andrewok1 you were 100% CORRECT about that dash housing not working on my 1973 Ranchero even though it was built 05-1973.
    Anything 1974 & up I'am sure it would work. The guy needs to change his add to 1974-1979. Thanks for the insight that it might not fit mine. I am repairing my housing and it should work good with the new Printed Circuit I ordered from from your Friend Neill. The Wrench

10. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

I will look to see if i have a 72 back housing /it may have some broken mounting tabs .
    where are you located

11. The Wrench

Thanks for the nice offer Andrew, but I think after doing body work on the rear cluster housing it's going to work fine. It will also be much better after I put Neill's new printed circuit on it when it gets here. To answer your question I am in North Georgia. Thanks again Andrew. The Wrench