help jog the memory (73 ranchero hood)

Discussion in 'General Ranchero Help' started by Dan the ranchero man, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

Can someone help out here Can't seem to remember if a 73 ranchero hood is the same as the 74-76 hood. Thanks in advance!

2. 1978GT

1978GT In Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Dan,
    According to the MPC, 73 through 76 are the same, even though they bear a '76 part number (D6OZ-16612-A, apparently updated for some minor revision).

For those not familiar with the codes, Ranchero = B97 in the parts catalogs.

Help Jog the Memory 2023 0822.jpg

rancheromac likes this.
  3. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Glad to see you post Dan been worried about ya.............................................Yes 73-6 are the same

rancheromac likes this.
  4. Clark

Clark In Maximum Overdrive

Geezus Dan. Where ya been?

rancheromac likes this.
  5. Dan the ranchero man

Dan the ranchero man MODERATOR Staff Member

sorry have not been around for awhile. life has just been in the way! Working way more than I would like too (2 AM to 2PM 5 days and almost every sat 2 AM to 12 NOON). Can't seem to shake the crazy hours but no one wants to work and I am in charge of the dept. So I have to get the work done! Can't force anyone to work because that would be harassing them and HR does not like that so....... Dan is very busy for now! (4 more years to retirement) will try and visit more often.

rancheromac likes this.