Share This Page

Rancherous

Administrator, from Buffalo, NY

Staff Member
Rancherous was last seen:
Nov 6, 2023
    1. SyrFish
      SyrFish
      Hello fellow New Yorker. I have a 57 Ranchero that is a Father & Son project. The car is in TN, and i live in Syracuse. I just wanted to say Hi and congrats on winning the snowball award last winter. SyrFish…Out
    2. hnewhard
      hnewhard
      need some help to remove ignition cylinder lock on 71 ranchero gt
    3. Ron Dokken
      Ron Dokken
      Hi new member here Ron Dokken 69 ranchero gt 390 c-6 restored black on black built engine 427 heads and manifold,just switched to edlebrock 650 carb holley 850 was to much for street.
    4. Moises urbina
      Moises urbina
      Hello I need help finding the gross vehicle weight rating for my ranchero. Do you happen to have any manuals or data sheets with that sort of info. I have a 1970 with a 351c, c4 and my vin is F0A47F156051F. Thanks I need it to properly register my car
    5. Collin Lamb
      Collin Lamb
      HELP! I have 68 that I'm doing a fix up for my stepdaughter. I'm having several electrical problems and need some help. Problems are: 1. Turn signals. 2. Backup lights. 3. Key start or neutral safety switch. Are you the guy? If not, can you point me in the right direction?
    6. rmcphearson
      rmcphearson
      Greetings Rancherous,
      I just moved to NJ from Rochester. Looking for a 60-66 ranchero for a daily driver. If you know of any please let me know. Enjoying the site and learning quite a bit since joining a couple days ago.

Cheers,
      Roland
      1. SyrFish likes this.
    7. Scotty
      Scotty
      1968 428Cobra engine
  • About