69 R code project

Discussion in 'The Stable' started by Dyno, Jun 20, 2017.

1. PonyExpressRider

PonyExpressRider In Maximum Overdrive

2. Dyno

Dyno In Fourth Gear

Just getting back from Mountain trip always relaxing at the cabin!
    Andy sounds like the "fish" story to me. Ha Ha
    PER Doors had been fixed previously.
    When getting back didn't bother asking as they are losing the lease on the place end of September. So figure should have back before then. Then I get to reassemble her even what I didn't take apart but got that way. Body manuals leave something to be desired in that regard. Try to hold myself to not rushing thru it when I have her back in garage.
    Rims I want are on national back order alternatives are also. So maybe I give it another month before looking again.
    Have plenty going on right now between work, car and excavating work at cabin a few hours away Need a spot for my garage to be put on figure 30 x 40 shed should give me a place for toys.

PonyExpressRider likes this.
  3. PonyExpressRider

Been there, done that... let me know if you need pictures. I did have an advantage, in that, I got to take mine apart. I have lots of pictures, and I can always go to the car.

4. Dyno

Dyno In Fourth Gear

Thanks for the help on that will let you know as I get into her.
    Yours always looks nice in the pics you post.
    Talked with my godson and he is interested in helping put her back together, has been doing some car work as a job so should give him something different to work on. Got to keep some of the younger ones interested in these older cars. He actually helps out he may get the SVO for helping.

PonyExpressRider and beerbelly like this.
  5. Dyno

Dyno In Fourth Gear

Picked up some of the parts at paint shop other day. Here's a pic of one that they painted .
    My question is : Ranchero part?
    I don't think so but hey who knows I could be wrong. It's some of the stuff that happens when ya buy a car in pieces!
    Good for color show/

Attached Files:

PonyExpressRider likes this.
  6. PonyExpressRider

I don't recall anything like that on mine.

Do like the color.

7. Dyno

Dyno In Fourth Gear

Thanks PER.
    Still can't imagine picking that color from a chip in brochure like original owner did.