!972 Ranchero

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by airford1, Feb 16, 2015.

1. airford1

airford1 In Maximum Overdrive

I'm 62 years old and decided to sell everything and "GO RV" to see the world. so the Ranchero is for sale.
    I'm lying about go RV thing, I'M looking for a smaller drag car. I dont think that I will find someone that wants the Ranchero less motor and trans. I will most likely part the body out and Scrap it. Had it out Sunday and went 11.336 @ 118mph. It's been fun. If any of you guys have a need for a drag Ranchero you can have it for 2500 less motor and trans and 3rd member. I will start to part it out real soon. LOCATION SAN DIMAS, CA 91773 you know the story, Too much to list (it will make me CRY) and no Low ballers. ( just had to put that because I think it stupid)

TestDummy likes this.
  2. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

Smart move for drag racing

3. LSChero

LSChero In Maximum Overdrive PLATINUM MEMBER

Whats the new racecar platform Air?I always liked Fairmont.Lightweight,roomy.Will be tight getting big block in,but sure its been done.Good luck with sale.

4. airford1

airford1 In Maximum Overdrive

Square tube Maverick, 2600 pounds with 460 and c6. I can dumb down my motor , run pump gas and still go 10.00

5. HuevosRanchero

HuevosRanchero In Maximum Overdrive

Mavs have certainly gone up in price the last few years....some of these chuckleheads want real money for the big lip 4 doors even.....don't forget the comet variety...or do you already have a
    "donor?"