get those bikes ready

Discussion in 'Ranchero Vin Decoder/Production Numbers' started by ZWHEELS, Aug 30, 2005.

1. ZWHEELS

ZWHEELS Guest

here is a lighter version of your house pic.
    [​IMG]

2. FrogLeg

FrogLeg Guest

darnit Z Why did you put my computer monitor at risk??? I thought my computer screen would break like the mirrors in the house when My image hits em...lol.. The kids ask My OL why their Sensei has his back to the mirrors all the time, she tells em...its cause there expensive!!! :D :D :rolleyes: I was waiting to catch some flack for the post, but I just couldnt help myself some folks just beg for it, and its almost a crime to ignore it...lol...

3. ZWHEELS

ZWHEELS Guest

LOL..hey what is that poster on the wall? i know it has the #44 on the bottom..is that a 13 on your oil tank?..and as the post ,talk away you seam to know what yer talkin about.

4. FrogLeg

FrogLeg Guest

Im Retired Bro, I did my time.. Im done clubbin and I got lucky, never got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, and when I asked for my permanant they gave it to me. Now I live a different life, its a lot saner and I definately have a lot more control of my life. I dont regret my time, but I am glad I am done.

5. ZWHEELS

ZWHEELS Guest

6. ZWHEELS

ZWHEELS Guest

[​IMG]
    DONT LOOK AT THE CAMERA!

[ October 09, 2005, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: ZWHEELS ]

7. FrogLeg

FrogLeg Guest

LOL Man you have tooooo Much time on your hands!......hey do you think I can Tell peter to *itchSlap his sister from there....lol...

8. ZWHEELS

ZWHEELS Guest

think he's not real happy about her lol..the pic well befor we lost my wife she spent alot of time with paint shop pro,and tried to teach me how to use it.and this is as good as i can use it [​IMG]