Marti

Discussion in 'Ranchero Vin Decoder/Production Numbers' started by Cindy, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Cindy

Cindy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

...anyone have thoughts on which Marti report they think is best to buy?

2. rancheromeister

rancheromeister In Overdrive

I chose the deluxe report for mine. You can always upgrade later at a reduced cost.

Cindy likes this.
  3. Cindy

Yeah, i hafta agree.

4. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

well if you want a one of one braggin rights because it has a skybluepink-thingamagig and whatyamacallit together, go for the deluxe if you just want to know what it left the factory with and when it was built get the regular

ForistellFord and Cindy like this.
  5. Cindy

yeah i don't care too much about the perty frame stuff...just want the pertinent info.

David Michelmore likes this.
  6. kal

kal In Third Gear

get it in the frame be good to take to shows could buy regular report right now an buy deluxe in frame for the shows

7. Dyno

Dyno In Fourth Gear

The cheapest one is all info you can get from your door tag. Decode on line by self, although with Marti's you get it on a nice official paper.
    Middle one will give you that info plus where sold , when built , sold and more number breakdown. Lets you know whether your working on rare piece or not. Got this one for mine. Let me know mine is one of 5 built with the drive train in color and interior combo. Good 'nuff for me at present.
    Deluxe is really neat as that one is where they break the numbers all the way down. Trying to get to one of one. PER got this one.
    JMO

Mr ranchero and David Michelmore like this.
  8. 1978GT

1978GT In Fourth Gear GOLD MEMBER

Ford used to provide a "History 999 Report" for free upon request, but several years ago started charging a fee for it. In addition to the VIN breakdown, their reports show actual Build Date (sometimes different from the Schedule Date shown on the data plate) and all included options.

Mr ranchero and David Michelmore like this.
  9. kal

kal In Third Gear

sounds good need to get one for my car

David Michelmore likes this.
  10. David Michelmore

David Michelmore In First Gear

I just ordered the $49 Marti report and got it today I was quite surprised of all the information that gave me pertaining to my 69 GT Ranchero. I knew my car was rare being an S code with bucket seats and rare black on black with Factory air there were 25 in my trim interior package made all together tomorrow is my car's 49th birthday as it was sold July 17th 1969

Mr ranchero likes this.