new member 72 ranchero

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Center' started by 72 5.4 triton, Mar 4, 2016.

1. 72 5.4 triton

72 5.4 triton In Second Gear BRONZE MEMBER

Hi my is alex i have been around ford's all my life my current project is a 1972 ranchero gt my plan is to put a 2009 5.4 triton motor and trans in it. My first ranchero was a 79 gt my dad had and we moved to Mexico in 88 i remember as a kid riding in it with him all the time. I was restoring it a couple of years ago but had a fire in our shop and got ruined. So last year i got another 79 gt with no title so never did anything with it im going to start parting out just let me know if anyone is interested in parts. My new project is my 72 gt my plan is to paint it dark green with the yellow decals and i have a new 5.4 triton crate motor going in it. Just haven't had to much time since i have a toddler its going to take some time

Attached Files:

2. andrewok1

andrewok1 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER SILVER MEMBER

welcome to the site .just like the todler BABY steps :)

72 5.4 triton likes this.
  3. 72 5.4 triton

Thanks I've been trying to get on this site but just now was able to figure out how to get verified

4. parts4me

parts4me In Maximum Overdrive

Interested in the parts you have for sure. Welcome to the site.

5. 72 5.4 triton

It is a 79 gt i have everything pretty much i think it also has power windows also has motor and trans it did run but then the starter locked up let me know what all you guys want