Two 61 Falcon Ranchero's

Discussion in 'Rancheros For Sale' started by PNK, Mar 11, 2021.

1. PNK

PNK In First Gear

Hello, I just joined the forum, and would like to know if there is interest in 2 1961 Falcon Ranchero's, which my brother was in the middle of repairing when he died unexpectedly last Fall. I believe they are in need of some brake or front suspension parts, but the bodies are in good shape. One is red and one is white. I am his estate administrator, and don't know anything about these cars, so I hope some of you will have some advice! Thank you!

2. Saff54

Saff54 In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Pics?

3. PNK

PNK In First Gear

No one is living at his house for now, but I will be there the weekend after this, and will post some pictures then.( March 22) Sorry, I should have thought of that to begin with!

4. PNK

PNK In First Gear

I have some photos of the 2 falcon rancheros, but don't see how to attach a photo to this file. Can you help, or provide an email address where I could send them?

5. Boiler92

Boiler92 In Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Use Upload a File if the pics are on your phone. Use the picture icon if the pics are already hosted on another site.

Screenshot_20210405-114153_Chrome.jpg

6. PNK

PNK In First Gear

Attached Files:

7. PNK

PNK In First Gear

Here are some photos we took over the weekend. The front end is up on blocks because my brother never got to finish the work he was doing, but actually he car is pretty clean and undamaged. ( Especially compared to some others he has in that garage!) I have some photos of the red one as well, which is in kind of rough condition and, as I said, he bought to have parts for the white one. I think they are both '61's, although the taillight covers on one say "1962", but I imagine that certain parts are relatively interchangeable?
    I hope I did this correctly; if you can see it okay, let me know and I can upload some others.

Attached Files:

Lincolnut likes this.
  8. Lincolnut

Lincolnut In Third Gear

You did good...