Whaddya think of Trump?

Discussion in 'This Whacky World' started by Sophie948, Aug 11, 2015.

1. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Nothing, why do you ask?

2. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Always thought the name was cool. And the money. The money's cool.

3. TestDummy

Is it true that 30% of all dollar bills have traces of cocaine on them?

4. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

30% of the ones ribald passes, ha!!

MaxInValrico and TestDummy like this.
  5. ribald1

ribald1 Banned PLATINUM MEMBER

I think the percentage is much higher than that here. Almost half the 20's I get want to roll up rather than lay flat.

6. RANCHEROROB

RANCHEROROB In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

N
    Easy to explain......EBT card into an ATM only spits out Jacksons

7. ribald1

So, like as every drop of water that flows by New Orleans in the Mississippi has been through at least 6 human kidneys, every $20 here has been through numerous ATMs due to EBT cards?
    Sounds reasonable.

8. plumcolr

plumcolr In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Wasn't waitress sandwiches a democrat thing? Why, yes, I believe it was.

Mistreatment / poor treatment of one's protection detail?

Re-segregation of the military and District of Columbia?

9. Sophie948

Sophie948 In Overdrive

plumcolr: Huh? I have no idea what you're trying to say. Stroke victim here. If I lose one more brain cell they're going to make me register Republican. But I just can't seem to understand what you're saying. Can you please explain?

MaxInValrico likes this.
  10. davis

davis In Maximum Overdrive

yeah, he sounds like an a-hole. all the money in the world cant buy you good taste or common sense. but at least he could create a business and employ folks for awhile. nothing lasts forever in the big picture. we constantly have to adapt with technology. as laborers, we should be competitive amongst ourselves to better our lives too. if you wonder why someone gets more money than you, look at their skills. i always say good morning to the office janitors, they work when i leave at night. i respect minions as i used to be one. we cant give people the drive to be more if they dont do anything.

11. TestDummy

Donorrhea; the words that emanate from Donald Trumps piehole.

MaxInValrico likes this.
  12. plumcolr

plumcolr In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

Waitress sandwiches: Formed when Sen Theodore Kennedy (D, Mass) and Chris Dodd (D. Ct) would go drinking together and practice simultaneous and mutual frottage on some poor waitress at their watering hole of choice.

Not generally known, but the armed forces were not segregated, nor was our nation's capitol until that paragon of liberal progressivism, Woodrow (he kept us out of war until he didn't) Wilson instituted same.

Don't get me started on Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, whose purpose and ideas on eugenics were to the south of the third reich; only her methodology was more gentle. But then, she didn't have absolute power.

And although the income tax amendment was passed by a republican dominated congress, the republican party was just as stupid then as it is now; they were trying to be cute and force the dems to shoot it down.

13. Sophie948

Sophie948 In Overdrive

Didn't know the armed services were integrated prior to Wilson, but his segregating them is consistent with his racial policies. I did know that he had the post offices segregated.

Don't know that much about Margaret Sanger other than that she was into eugenics and she was racist. Don't know if she was as racist as Wilson. Racism's given eugenics a bad name, ever since the Nazis you've kinda had to wash your mouth out after saying it. Now it tends to be called "genetic testing". Myself, I'm rather in favor of eugenics, but only if one is careful about its inherent dangers. Biggest danger is reduced genetic variability, which can be a precursor to a species' extinction. Won't be a problem after I'm dictator.

14. ribald1

Margaret referred to Blacks as 'weeds' to be rooted out and exterminated, so she represented the average Democrat. She spoke at many Democrat meetings under the sponsorship of the KKK.
    The Democrats had lost control of blacks as far as breeding went, so the only option was to prevent birth by other means.
    She is a very interesting woman. If you read what she has written and said you will gain an understanding of why she is an icon of the Democrat party and someone Hillary idolizes. Margaret Sanger, even today, speaks to the core principles of the Democrat party. That is why they elevate her to such high position.

15. Sophie948

Sophie948 In Overdrive

I'll have to read up on Sanger, ribald. Yes, the most toxic and blatant racism was prevalent throughout the US at that time. One of the biggest parades held in DC was that of the KKK in the 1920's. I've read TE Huxley's stuff on eugenics, and he wasn't racist at all - at least not that I recall. But much of eugenics at that time was tangled up in racism. Alas, during Sanger's time referring to Blacks as weeds to be rooted out and exterminated probably did come close to the position of the average Democrat. I don't know that it was that different from the position of Republicans of the time, either. Going back further in time, Lincoln was opposed to social equality for Blacks - although opposed to expansion of slavery into the Western territories and ultimately opposed to slavery in its entirety. Pretty sure he ascribed to the abolitionist position that best solution was to return the Blacks to Africa; that's how the country of Liberia came to be. It was supposed to have been a sanctuary for expatriated American Blacks.

16. ribald1

Sophie...
    I suspect that you are relatively young and are presenting things you have been told rather than things you know.
    That is understandable.
    However, if you run off onto a tangent like this before exploring and digesting the previous discussions the result becomes the avoidance of learning.
    Heading after the next shiny object is natural, but it is not the path to a disciplined mind.

17. Sophie948

Sophie948 In Overdrive

Ribald, you're quite right. Some clearly relatively young person brought up the tangent of Sanger and I shouldn't have catered to that person's undisciplined mind by responding.

No, I'm not relatively young. Alas, the geezer factor kicked in some time ago. But while I've found that eternal youth is inattainable, I've found that perpetual immaturity is pretty easy.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  18. ribald1

Congratulations on achieving old age. That, in it self is an accomplishment.
    At 60 now, I am approaching middle age so I have another 20 or more years before I will start entering the geezer phase.

19. Sophie948

Sophie948 In Overdrive

"If I knew I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself."
    - Mickey Mantle

20. RANCHEROROB

RANCHEROROB In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER