WHEELS OF BLUE at Air Force Academy

Discussion in 'Ranchero Pics' started by sarah, Aug 3, 2007.

1. sarah

sarah Pic Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We had a wonderful day... sun, warm, rain, and ooo's and aahhh's and lots of little kids loving the hug of RED's seats... There were several cars we've shown with before but some new ones for the third year it was a great turn out...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sarah

We are still scratching our head on this so called 53

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. sarah

Other than RED my personal favorite was this little 72 Ferrari :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You have to love that V12 and the 6 side draft Carbs on that bad boy.... boy it wasn't skipping a beat when it pulled in.... very nice ride

4. sarah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KLaus' personal favorite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. sarah

http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/7998/58862

oh and the link to the other pictures if your interested... Tomorrow we have a show at Sky Sox stadium all proceeds go to the Autism Center here in town... Its put on by Sinister Graphix and its going to be a wild one, bikini contest, tattoo contest, extreme bike stunts... car show and its going to be a long day... goes till 7 in the evening....

6. As Is '66

As Is '66 2 Wheeled Mod Staff Member

Thank you fer th piece of Cherry Pie Sarah...You`ll be two wore out pups tomorrow,Huh...Thats a LONG day...
    Ya done Great!!!
    You GO Girlfriend!!!

7. 73ranchero

73ranchero In Third Gear

Hey I see you picked up another tent for some shade.

8. Petey

Petey Guest

Scratch no more on that 53 Vette hon. It's a conversion kit on a late model car sorta' like the kit used to build a 49 Ford outta' a 90's T-Bird. Can't remember who sells that kit, but there's a few of them around my area. I'm like Klaus on that 69/70 Shelby, love the look and really love that engine. Those cars had the most addicting exhaust sound, same snarl that was used for the Mustang soundtrack in the movie "Bullitt". Red's still looking lickable too !
    Hillbilly

9. ray55classic

ray55classic Guest

i gotta agree with klaus ,they were IMHO the best looking year of the mustang shelbys. the 53' vette kit looks too cool,and it adds some style and substance to another corvette in a long line of corvettes. and thats a beautiful 68' goat, that color would look good on a ranchero......ray :cool: :cool: :cool:

10. sarah

Yeah Kelly we picked up another EZup... But its not made as tough as that other one...we need to figure out how to stout it up some.... it fold way to easily.... I know the 53 is a kit... but its not a really bad looking ride.... What bust's my chaps and he had some believing it was... shows you how ignorant society has become with the old cars.... its sad

11. 50J03

50J03 In Fourth Gear

Cool trailer! I want one... :D

Thanks for posting the pics...