Wanted Items

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Mcmahst, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Mcmahst

Mcmahst In Fourth Gear

What happened - I only see 12 items in the Wanted Section - did I do something wrong to the Internet Gods - Please forgive me and grant me access once again . . .

2. 5.0 Chero

5.0 Chero Bahumbug Staff Member

You have access check to see your preferences the rest of the posts are probably older than you have it set for, I still see your bumper post from august.

User CP

Edit Options
    scroll down to

Thread Display Options

Default Thread Age Cut Off
    You may specify a time period from which to display threads. Threads older than the age you specify will not be shown.

links should work

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
  3. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Moderators periodically prune the for sale section threads - typically anything older than a month is removed. You should be able to post any new threads you need. If someone hasn't answered your wanted post within a couple of weeks it probably won't be answered even if is stays in place. If you do post a wanted item, and you want it left until it is satisfied, let me know and I'll keep it from being deleted. You can also "bump" the item(s) you still need periodically so folks can see that you still are looking for the parts.

4. Mcmahst

Mcmahst In Fourth Gear

I had the default setting in place - guess I will repost. Thank you IG.

5. Giska

Giska In First Gear

test on my old nick

6. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

In English, what does that mean? ;)

7. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Exactly what he wrote, and it was in english.

When we did the site software change some folks couldn't log on with their original user name and such. Yer hero was one so he used DF until his FF nick was available. Several others had to come up with new names for a while early in the new software period. Giska has been able to log back in using his original screen name (nick, short for nickname) and was just testing that he could use it.

He might be able to talk RancheroUS into adjusting his post count up to include his Giska1 posts and just use Giska again.

8. Giska1

Giska1 In Maximum Overdrive

Thats right, but nevermind i'm enjoy beeing here whatever nick(name). and the count was almost 500 before it was changed to the new site, but i'm not in any competition with anyone so everything is a ok. :cool: