Stupid Nazi's

Discussion in 'This Whacky World' started by TestDummy, Jan 15, 2009.

1. TestDummy

TestDummy In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

2. Denny

Denny In Maximum Overdrive

Well, I'm hoping they really did have other good reasons to take the kids away from thier parents other than the names. Sure, the names were stupid, but if we allow the government to use stupidity as a reason to remove kids from thier parents, I'm thinking there won't be many kids left at home.

Oh, and Frank Zappa would have gone to prison for child abuse.:D

3. TestDummy

I agree, in principal. The fact the parents named these kids what they did show they aren’t wound too tight. What kind of life do you think poor Adolf would have? Nobody would pick on him in school and I’m sure any company would hire him. Shoot, he’d probably turn out just like his namesake.
    Unwanted History Lesson #1; Did you know that after WW2 most, if not all, people with the last name Hitler changed it? It was once as popular in Germany as Jones is here. When you meet a Hilder, Hite, Himmel, etc. they could be related to Adolf. And if they have a swastika tattooed on their forehead, the most likely are.

4. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Nah, the ones who flaunt it are always the poseurs.

5. Denny

Oh, you mean like Sean flaunts his masculinity or BB flaunts his intelligence.;)

6. ForistellFord

ForistellFord In Maximum Overdrive GOLD MEMBER

Oh, that's a slippery slope you are treading on. Please tread carefully.

Today I vow to be polite, gracious, and quiet. Although I assume the site will be happy with just 'quiet'.

7. Denny

In other words, boring.

8. TestDummy

When the hell have I flaunted my masculinity, girly-man?

9. Denny

Just now. If you were really secure you would have just ignored my comment. You've just proven that FF was right.

10. TestDummy

And he's a poopy pants, just like you!!!!! AHHHHAHHAHHHHHH!!!!

11. DonC

DonC In Maximum Overdrive SILVER MEMBER

I have to agree with you Denny. Very Very stupid names but if that is all they did then how the heck can the kids be taken away is my question.

12. PHILPKP

PHILPKP In Third Gear

MEEOOOOWWW! lol

13. Lovinmy74

Lovinmy74 In Maximum Overdrive

I missed a lot lately and I'm just catching up on this story.

THEY ARE WHACKED!!!! I don't like messing with any family where the kids are happy and cared for. And I think a name is just a name. BUT!!!! Adolph Hitler??? Come on. This is exactly why stupid people shouldnt breed.

He has a swastica tattoo and picked those names on purpose. He's a wannabe nazi, end of story.

The store offered to sell them a blank cake so they could write his name themselves, They refused. What, they can't spell? I think they liked the attention. (till they lost the kids) I doubt if there would have even been a story if they would have just said "Fine!" and then went to Wal Mart, had the party, and never said another word about it.

So maybe the kid cops decided that to name your 3 year old kid Hitler and then flaunt him around New Jersey as Hitler is endangering him. The family has been getting death threats...........There is scary dangerous people out there..........and all of New Jersey probably knows where they live and what they look like.

They drew the attention on themselves, got half the nation calling them idiots, and then pretended they don't understand what the problem is? These people are stupid, they brought this on themselves, and I don't feel sorry for them. I feel sad for the kids though. They don't understand yet whats going on.

14. rancheronut

rancheronut In Fourth Gear

i like to know what "rights of my son" where violated by refuzing to put the kids name on a cake. i must have be asleep when that bill was past!

15. Lovinmy74

Lovinmy74 In Maximum Overdrive

No kidding. If that was my store I would have said "Get the #%@* out you %$*@ing nazi." and then threw them out on their ear.

Not because of how they looked but because some snot nosed parents want a Hitler cake for a 3 year old's birthday. Sorry, but that just scream's "Get them away from me" to me.

16. Denny

Hey, I agree that the parents are stupid, and I don't disagree that the stores had the right to refuse their request (I'll bet the liberals see that part differently). I'm just saying that what they name their kids shouldn't be a crime in itself. If we go down that path, who do we trust to make the decision about what names are acceptable and which aren't?

17. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Why not, they already do in New Zealand...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jul/25/newzealand

"The judge also criticised the growing trend of parents choosing unusual names for their children.
    In his written ruling, he said some names such as Stallion, Yeah Detroit, Fish and Chips, Twisty Poi, Keenan Got Lucy and Sex Fruit were disallowed by registration officials."

...and...

'Brian Clarke, the registrar general of births, deaths and marriages, said New Zealand law did not allow names that would cause offence to a reasonable person.
    He said officials were usually successful in dissuading parents from giving their children embarrassing names.'

18. TestDummy

What the hell is wrong with naming your kid after a crap hole city? Sex Fruit I can agree with.

19. 72GTVA

72GTVA Administrator Staff Member

Aye din't make that shtuff up - I just brought it out for Denny to admire...

20. Denny

Well, Sex Fruit may not be socially acceptable but it's honest.;)

If we decide to do this, I hope they make me a "name judge". About 20 years from now you'll start hearing some names on NBA teams that the TV announcers can actually pronounce.:D